Chapter 3

That isn't him

A portion of class 1-A was in the common room, talking among themselves.

Not everyone has awoken from their sleep and no one has eaten since Bakugou wasn't up either. He cooked for his classmates because of the sudden change.

Everyone was shocked but never complained because Bakugou made some bomb ass food. I guess no one really cared about the mental health of others and focused way more on their own. It's already been 1 month since Y/N was lost.

"Good morning." A scruffy voice greeted. It was the one and only Bakugou Katuski. "What do you guys want to eat today?" The class still wasn't used to this. They didn't like how the ash blonde male changed. They didn't like how he acted. They didn't like the fact that Y/N was gone either but then again, it was partially...no.

It was their fault. If they hadn't fucked around, they wouldn't have been gone.

"Maybe some crepes would be nice," Kaminari suggested, "they were Y/N's favorites..."

Everyone sighed in sadness. Even though it has been a while, they couldn't help but think of Y/N everyday. Their beloved classmate.

Katsuki went to prepare breakfast and a pair of footsteps were heard.

Midoriya.

He hasn't spoken to the majority of the class. He was upset that they refused to take the life or death situation they were in weeks prior to now seriously. They needed the old Midoriya back. But in order to have that green headed male back, they needed the missing individual. Which is utterly impossible.

"Morning Izuku." Katsuki greeted. The freckled boy hummed in response. If Midoriya was honest, he hated his childhood bully a lot. Like, A LOT a lot.

"Come on Izuku. When are you going to start talking to me again?" The ash blonde male asked with pleading eyes. This angered Midoriya. He gained anger issues when he lost his best friend.

"I'LL TALK TO YOU WHEN YOU CAN BRING BACK MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND!" Midoriya yelled. "YOU FUCKED UP AND YOU KNOW THAT. OUR Y/N IS FUCKING GONE BECAUSE OF YOU AND THOSE OTHER IDIOTS!!!" Everyone flinched as they heard their fellow scholar's voice rise. "...you know, we looked up to you but since you wouldn't take shit seriously...I have nothing to say to you."

'Is that really Midoriya?'

Someone, somewhere, had began to cry. This isn't the expected outcome. They were supposed to be kept in check. But, what a fail... More hot tears streamed down the individual's face.

"That isn't him..."