Chapter 4

Fuck off

This isn't how everything was supposed to go. This isn't supposed to effect the others...so why?

____________________

Open chat to:

💘Y/N💘 ?

Yes/No

Yes/No

Yes/No

...

Y̵̛͕͚̱̹̺͖̞͍̋̓̎̃̆̔͛͒͂̄̉̈̑͛̈́͋͒̊̀̃̀̃̈́͌̋̚̚͜͝͠͠É̶̛̦̲̝͌̅̀̅̍̐̌́̾́͒̌͗͂͗͆͑̄̐̚̕̕̚͝͝Ş̵̨̨̤̺̠͉̮͇̗̪̥͖͇͚̅͊̆͛̒̿͒̅̄͑͆̂̇̑̃̑̆̀̎͘̚̚͜/̴̧̡̛̙̲̥̥̻̣̰̠̪͕͇̙̝͎̪͔̱͙̩͔͉̹̭̗̞́͛̾̃̌́̅͆̈́̍́͌̈͒͘͝͝N̷̫̯̝̙̮̻͔͉̥͔̝̰̑Ǫ̵̨̡̢̧̢̨̜̟̤̪̜̩̝̲̖̮̫̗̳̼̻̙͑̑̑́͂̒̿͒̒͐̑̓̀̂͘͝

Yes

______________________________
💘Y/N💘
______________________________

⁶﹕³⁵ᵖᵐ

Mido-baby❤

You know, I tried my best right?I did everything to protect you.
⁶﹕³⁷ᵖᵐ

But in the end, I tried and i cared and i gave it everything i had, but i guess sometimes that is not enough...
⁶﹕⁴⁰ᵖᵐ

______________________________

Three sharp knocks were heard through Midoriya's dorm door. He needed to be nice because that's what Y/N would have wanted.

"Who is it?" His voice sounding much nicer than before. This shocked Kirishima, of whom was behind the door.

"Uhh, dinner is ready and Bakugou wants you to come eat." The red head responded.

"I'm not hungry..."

"But Baku-!" Kirishima was cut off by a loud bang that came from the other side of Deku's door.

"Tell Katsuki I'm not hungry then!" Deku shouted.

Once Kirishima walked away to inform Bakugou about Midoriya's message, our dear little Deku made his way to his laptop that was now on the floor.

Then three more sharp knocks came.

'Who is that now?'

"What?"

"Midoriya," Bakugou's voice called out. "Can you PLEASE join us for dinner tonight?"

"Leave me alone..." Midoriya whispered.

"Izuku, please. You have never joined us for dinner since Y/-"

"JUST FUCK OFF!!"

Bakugou stood unfazed at Midoriya's outburst. He walked away as nothing else was to be said.