Chapter 11

Run

The five had just finished their interrogation with detective Tsukauchi. They felt uneasy, like they were being watched.

"I guess we messed up guys..." Hagakure dryly laughed. "Oh! Midoriya-kun!" She called out. Said male hummed in response, not looking back. "What were you talking about earlier? Something about... blood?"

Midoriya stopped walking, causing the other to halt their advances back to class as well. He looked back at them with a solemn expression. "I..."

~ ~ ~

"I guess that's all there is to ask for now." Tsukauchi told the students. "Now don't be getting into anymore trouble!" He dismissed them but Midoriya was quick to ask him about what he saw.

"W-What about the blood? Do you know whose it was?" He asked, concern evident in his voice.

"What are you talking about?" Tsukauchi raised a brow. "There was no blood on the scene. Is there something you saw?"

Izuku was silent for a moment. "Maybe it was my imagination or something." Tsukauchi gave him a weird look before writing something down in his notepad.

"Alright. The five of you can leave now." He looked back to Midoriya. "We'll be speaking again soon, okay?"

~ ~ ~

"I don't know if the authorities didn't want us to speak anymore of the scene or I really didn't see anything but..." Midoriya glanced at each of them before continuing. "There were words written in blood and it said 'Get Out!'. But the more I think about it, the more I feel like there was more about that message." He continued to mumble before Jirou stopped him.

"Midoriya-san. I have something to tell you guys." Her face showed the others that she was very serious. "After Hagakure yelled in the halls, I heard someone else and I was sure it wasn't anyone of the others because..." She bit her lip, almost afraid to tell them what she heard. Kaminari, Midoriya, Tokoyami and Hagakure looked at the girl, their eyes begging for her to continue.

"...it sounded like--!" She was cut off as the alarm went off. It was that noise again. The one before the USJ incident. However, the announcement sounded odd.

"Please return to your classroom." The intercom boomed. "If you are found outside of your designated classroom, there will be consequences. If you five aren't in class before you're found, you will be punished. So... better get going~."

This voice was different from the first announcer. And... did it say the five of them?

"Guys..." Midoriya glared up. "We have to fucking run. NOW!"

And so, they all took off. None of them looked back. Each of them frightened from the sudden announcement. They were nearing Class 1A's door, but they felt like it was still so far away.

So they kept running.

And running.

And running.

Until, they finally reached the entrance. Tokoyami slammed the door open and rushed in, the four other not very far behind.

"You are disrupting class." Aizawa glared at them. "What has gotten into you?"

They all panted. "Did you... hear the alarms..? The announcement..?" Kaminari asked. The class was confused.

"There was no announcement." Aizawa began to worry for his students. 'The incident must have made them this way. They're even... hallucinating.' He looked at the time. It was almost the end of class. Running to the classroom took longer than the five thought. The raven haired teacher sighed. "We're going to take a week off school. You're all a mess right now."

Principal Nezu was informed and the class now had a week off.

Let's see how it goes.