Epilogue

It's over, isn't it?

Waking up, Midoriya felt sore. His head was pounding. He looked around to see that... he wasn't in his room.

Instead, he found himself in the common room. With everyone else there. Class 1A. The big three. And oddly, Shinsou Hitoshi as well. His eyes landed on his , Aizawa, who was currently activating his quirk. Using it on his students. Tears could be seen streaming down his face.

"Sensei..." He mumbled. Aizawa didn't bat him an eye, he just kept his eyes focused on the students who were still asleep. Slowly, everyone else began walking up.

"Wake up..." Aizawa croaked. "It's time... to wake up."

"Aizawa-sensei.." Uraraka called seeing that their was avoiding eye contact. "W-What happened?"

Bakugou groaned and sat himself up. "I just had a weird fucking dream." He rubbed his head and tried to remember what he dreamed about.

No one said a word, but they knew that whatever dream Bakugou had, they had it too.

"Go eat. It's already 10:37." Aizawa deactivated his quirk. walking to the kitchen and went to make a of for himself. Wiping away the tears that once streamed down his scruffy face.

"Do... Do you guys remember what you dreamt about?" Ojiro scrunched his eyebrows together and scratched the back of his head.

Everyone answered with a negative. It was strange. They felt nebulochaotic.

"Anyways!" Yaoyorozu stood up and clapped her hands. "How about we have ?"

Once everybody was in the kitchen, it was like all their worries about their dream was washed away. To be forgotten forever. Because it's all over. Right?

Aizawa sat nearby all the heroes in training, watching them as they talked to each other. Laughing with each other. Leaving their worries about their dream in the common room.

'It's better this way.' Aizawa took a sip of his . His gaze left his students and looked into his with a solemn expression. 'Right... Y/n..?'

"Yeah." He heard nearby. "Definitely..."

The black haired didn't turn to look at the owner of the voice because he knew...

No one would be there. Y/n wasn't there.

They were hiding.

No one else was able to hear their voice either. Maybe this was their true quirk, maybe it wasn't. This would do good for a different story for another time.

'Hide and seek was always your favorite game...' He leaned back in his chair. Using only his mind to communicate, knowing only they could hear his thoughts. Knowing everyone else would be oblivious to it.

They no longer know of L/n Y/n.

That person doesn't exist to them. No memory of her will dwell in their minds.

"Why don't we play together sometime, 'Zawa-sensei?"

Finally turning his head to where the voice emitted, he smiled. Seeing that they made an appearance for only him to see. Their (h/c) hair was down and they wore a .

"You smiled! You're now fully dressed, 'Zawa-sensei!"

Aizawa began to cry again. However, his stayed present. He laid his head down on the table to hide his tears.

"Why'd you do it, Y/n..?" He said in a hushed tone. Inaudible to the others.

"You know exactly why, Aizawa." Y/n swung their legs, preparing to hide again. Taking one last look at their friends, they ran away. Just so they could hide again.

'Y/n.'

"...We'll meet soon enough again..." Their voice assured.

"Aizawa-sensei."

That wasn't their voice.

"Sensei."

Bring them back.

"A-Aizawa!"

"..."

Y/n...

"What do you want, Midoriya..?"

"Who is...

...Y/n?"

Aizawa quickly raised his had to look at Midoriya.

"What?" He furrowed his brows, looking at his student with a confused face.

"U-Uhmm..." Midoriya hung his head low and shut his eyes tightly. "Who is Y/n?!"

The other students looked at the two males conversing with curious eyes. Aizawa closed his eyes and sighed.

Ready or not.

Here we come...

L/n Y/n.

____________________

||Afterword||

Thank you for 'Still typing...'
Thank you for being here for the journey.

I appreciate all you've done to support this story!

I apologize if it was confusing at any point. I do plan to edit/ rewrite this story in the future. This is one of my most well known stories on Wattpad/Quotev.

In all honesty, I never thought it would get much attention, but life has surprised me once more.

Thank you all for being here with me.

I know I left a few holes in the story but I've planned to write a sequel. You can take the Epilogue as an alternate ending or the real ending. Though, the 'real' ending may be in the sequel I'm planning to write.

However, I've seen a few comments showing confusion or slight negativity. Whether it be on one platform or the other, I cannot ignore these comments. Please be more polite and consider the 's feelings as well as other readers' feelings. This can really affect people. Please and thank you.

I hope to see you all in other stories and I promise I'll do better in the future for you all.

If you want to see anything in particular, story-wise, be sure to comment and I'll see what I can do.

I also give thanks to everyone who gave me their thoughts in the comment section of Chapter 25. You're all very kind and I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Thank you for thanking me. Thank you for reading. And thank you for everything else.

❝ℒ𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒷𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝑒.❞
~YiN