Chapter 22

Back to square one

Back to square one. That's where they ended up. Instead of having those egotistical bastards or dumbasses be at fault, everyone could agree that it was their fault.

Right?

The Big Three and Shinsou were devastated to hear the news. Just hours ago, they were having fun, playing in the snow. And it was like, once they turned their backs, they were gone again. They were taken from their friends. Why'd it have to be like this?

Was this really it? Was this how Y/N's story ends?

No. They weren't going to give up so easily.

So, here they are now. In the common room of 1A's dorms. Midoriya replanned the plan they had made before everything was better and before it went downhill again.

Aizawa stood just around the corner. Making sure it was safe for them as well.

Back to square one.

This wasn't fun.

Back to square one.

What if they didn't make it in time?

Back to square one.

They wouldn't really die this time, right?

Back...

They wouldn't die...

to...

They couldn't die...

square...

They shouldn't die...

one...

...Y/N might die...

...

Their plan will go into action as soon as possible. Everyone thought the soonest may be Christmas Eve but it's better late than never. And they will save Y/N. They will be safe. They'll be happy.

They'll all be together for Christmas. For their birthday...

Right?

They weren't sure. All they knew was, they were back to square one. And that was the worse thing happen in this situation.

Y/N. At least let us see you one more time.