Chapter 19

Everything is better

Y/N watched as snow fell from the sky. They smiled when they saw Kamanari making snow angels with Mina.

"Hey kid." A hand landed on top of their head. They looked up to see Aizawa. "Everything is better now, so Principal Nezu has planned to have all students return to class after Christmas. So be ready."

Y/N looked away, not wanting to see his face. Is everything better?

He soon walked into 1A's dorms leaving his students out to play in the snow. The traitor individual sighed. Their eyes met with Midoriya, who smiled and waved.

They raised their hand but for a different reason. He saw their mouth move but he couldn't hear what they said. And their eyes no longer looked into his. Instead, they trailed behind him.

Midoriya looked back to see a semi-transparent, aureate shield behind him. A snowball, that was thrown towards him, melted when in made it into it's 5 feet radius.

He looked at who he had suspected threw the ball of ice crystals.

"Mirio-senpai!" The blond male had just arrived with Tamaki and Nejire.

Y/n deactivated the shield and smiled as they began to converse.

Everyone around her looked so happy. Playing in the snow. Where as Y/N...

couldn't play with snow.

Snow within a 5 feet radius just melts. Effective immediately.

What a sad life they live.

From the corner of her eye, they saw someone approaching them. Perhaps, seeking for warmth? Their quirk did allow for them to stay warm and keep their surroundings warm.

Suddenly, they were picked up from the ground, the carrier holding them from their underarms. A pastel blue blanket was placed onto the area they was sitting before they was set back down again. Y/N blinked before looking at Shoji and Aoyama.

"Huh?" They tilted their head in confusion. Aoyama sat to the right of them while Shoji sat on the other side. "Thank you..?"

"You looked lonely and... we really missed you." Shoji's eyes looked into Y/N's. "We never get the chance to just sit around and talk with you."

"And you're warm, Mon Ange!" Aoyama smiled warmly, leaning his head onto the individual's shoulder.

Shoji wraps one of his arms around the two of them, making them warmer.

Y/N looked at them again before focusing her attention to everyone who was engaging in the snowball fight.

'Yeah... Everything has gotten better.'