Chapter 5

He knew

Aizawa was filling out paper work for god knows what.

Everyone was quiet and the silence was a comfortable one. Even Midoriya was with the class. The living room felt more calming than usual.

Suddenly, a light shined in the middle of the room. There stood Y/N. Made of light. Or so they thought...

"C'mon guys!" The light figure exclaimed. "Get your lazy butts up and let's hang out." Y/N's face displayed a smile.

This reminded the class of a moment they shared with their beloved Y/N. They always wanted to hang out with their class, as if they knew they would die the next day.

"Y-Y/N?!" Uraraka called out.

"Smile guys, you know you're never fully dressed without one!" Their smile grew bigger.

"Y/N? Is that really you?" Kaminari questioned everything right now. This is impossible. They isn't really there. Right?

Their body began to fade away.

Midoriya was in disbelief. He didn't want to lose Y/N again. Not again. Please.

"N-no! Y/N! You can't go again!" The green haired male screamed. Hot tears. More and more tears. Streaming down the faces of Class 1-A students. The Y/N light figure held a smile but tears also fell down from their eyes.

"Be yourselves. Remember that! Please don't change."

And with that, they disappeared. Light orbs float around the room.

No one knows what just occured but what everyone does know is, Aizawa should know.

The class rushed to the teachers' lounge and found Aizawa with The Big Three. The handsome hobo teacher looked done with everyone's shit. But then again, when does he not look that way?

"What are the three of you doing here?" Iida asked.

"We came here t-" Mirio was cut off as Nejire wanted to tell them instead.

"Ooh. Can I tell them? Can I?"

"Uh, sure."

"We saw Y/N when we were hanging out with each other. But then, they disappeared and butterflies made out of light took their place and flew around the room. We were so confused but Tamaki seemed to enjoy the light illuminated butterflies." The blue haired female finished with a curious face. Tamaki's face flared up as him name was brought up.

Class 1-A seemed confused. "But we saw Y/N in the living room. They also disappeared but orbs floated around the room."

Aizawa did not know what to make of the situation. It was indeed confusing.

"Please, just, leave the room. I need to inform Principal Nezu and talk over what just happened." The tired teacher requested.

The students did as they were told and walked to 1-A's dorms.

"Did anything happen while 'Y/N' was there?" Sero asked in curiosity.

The big three stayed silent. It was an uncomfortable silence. Tamaki was uncomfortable as is, so he thought he should say something.

"Uh...t-they said that..um..." The shy boy paused for a bit. Contemplating whether or not he should tell them. "T-They told us that they will m-miss us. I..I don't know why, b-but it reminded m-me about the day bef-before the accident..."

Mirio watched his anxious friend stumble and stutter with his words. And so, like many other good friend would do, he butted in.

"Yeah. They said something else but, that isn't important right now."

Class 1-A and the big three talked about the light of their lives and about the situation.

Meanwhile...

Todoroki was walking around the dormitory halls, when he stumbled upon a note on Y/N's door.

He swiftly grabbed it and read it over. The half and half thought of it as some sick joke someone set up. He wanted to confront the scumbag who stuck the note to Y/N's dorm door. He made his way to storm to the group he drifted away from. His blood boiled. This isn't something that should be joked about.

Back with the group now, he slammed the note onto the table in the living room. Some jumped and flinched at the sudden slam.

"Which one of you scumbags did this?"

"What are you talking about Todoroki?" Yaoyorozu questioned back. The class was confused once again.
The usually stoic male held up the paper for the rest to read.

It read:

"In death, there are no accidents.

No coincidences.No mishaps.
No escape."

The group stared at the note.

"Is this one of your doings?" Todoroki looked at his classmates and the big three. Everyone shook their head.

The hot and cold male took a seat. For the rest of the time, the group of UA students talked more about the crap happening.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Don't you think they're trying to reach us or inform us of something?" Midnight said. The teachers were currently having a meeting to process what is happening.

"That could be possible." Principal Nezu replied, also taking a sip of tea. "However, they are no longer with us, remember? How could they be using their quirk to try any inform us about anything?"

"What if they aren't dead?" Present Mic asked with sad eyes. The rest of the teachers and Nezu looked at the loud mouth with questionable eyes.

"Don't be silly Mic." All might responded.

It was quiet now. What if they were still alive? Who knows?

"No. No. Mic seems to be onto something." Aizawa tiredly said. "With the kid and their quirk, anything is possible."

"Have your students reported anything to you, Vlad?"

Class 1-B's teacher shook his head.

"If something did happen, they aren't going to tell me anytime soon."

Aizawa looked around the room, as if he knew something or someone could be coming soon.

Present Mic kinda looked paranoid. Like he's seen a ghost.

What do each teacher know?
Is there a possibility Y/N could be trying to contact them from the other side?
What else did Y/N tell the big three?

Find out in the next
D̶r̶a̶g̶o̶n̶ ̶B̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶Z̶
Chapter of: Still Typing...