Chapter 21

T̸̨̛̫̫̼̮̰̭̞̤͋̅̓͝ͅH̶̡̱̹̗̪͛͗͐͐͛͊͊͘̕͝ͅḘ̷͆̆̔̾̄̈͑̍̽̓͊̕Y̴̛͈̗͛'̴̨̟̬̥̜͔̭̦̦̖͔͚͆͑͗̕̕͜͠͝VȨ̸̼̳̹͕͙̦͔͈͚̜͈̞̪̺̾̅ ̶̯̹̄͌̓͆̆̉͊͘C̴̯͕̽̉̏̈̐̃͝O̸̼͔̓̏̒̃̑̔̒̈́̂̿͛̕̚͝M̵̡͉͇̩̹͇͚̠̮̗̠̖̟̐̎̒̔̊̀̌̎̄̐̕̚̕͝Ȩ̸̼̳̹͕͙̦͔͈͚̜͈̞̪̾̅

The walls behind Y/N's form we're destroyed by explosions. Every window around the room shattered and the lights, or what was left, flickered. By now, Y/N had lost consciousness. Some students had the unfortunate luck of getting caught under the rubble.

"Y/N!" Bakugou yelled, trying to get rid of the rubble in his way. "YOU ASSHOLES!"

Dabi picked up the (h/c) haired individual and threw them over his shoulder. "See ya soon.. heroes."

Midoriya coughed, trying to get the dust out of his eyes. "Y-Y/N!" He cried.

"NO!" Kirishima cried. "This can't happen! NOT AGAIN!" He activated his quirk and began to destroy the rubble that prevented them from getting to the villains.

"Better luck next time." Shigaraki taunted. "Although, I don't think you will have a next time."

Stepping into Kurogiri's portal, they watched as EraserHead came into the room, along with other Pro Heroes. They came in hopes of finding that everything was okay, and nothing bad would happen. That... there would be no more villains to deal with until later on in the future.

Alas, they were too late. And they were not deceived. They weren't wrong when they thought everything went downhill.

Aizawa tried to activate his quirk to stop the villains from going missing with Y/N. But of course, luck wasn't on their side. They began to believe that it never was. That some sort of curse was put onto them when they found happiness.

"L/N!" All Might ran to the shrinking portal, thinking that maybe he could stop before they disappeared again. Too late. Too bad. So sad.

"I-I.. this..." The class stared in horror and disbelief. This was a familiar scene to look at.

"Y/N!!!" Midorya, just like the first time, he cried. Just like the day it happened. "THEY'RE GONE AGAIN! WHY CA--" The green haired males was cut off by his own choked cries.

"This..." Uraraka began and let out a shaky breath. "This all...I-It has to be a dream... right..?" She turned to everyone else. Those were recovering from being crushed said nothing but cried with their faces buried away from everyone. The others looked away, feeling scared.

And just like the day it happened, Midoriya's tears glowed. This time, it wasn't only his. Everyone cried their own glowing tears. Even the pros cried.

How could they call themselves pros if they failed to save one person? Not once, but twice. Maybe more.

"...We're..." Iida wiped his tears. He was the class president and he needed to be there for his classmate, but he couldn't bring himself to do anything. He held back his tears, but could not for long. "We're back to where... where we started..." The bespectacled male burst into tears before he could reassure that everything would be fine. Right now, he was the one who needed to be reassured.

Y/N... Will you be safe..?
Won't you be the light of our lives once more?