Chapter 2

Once I got Brittany into the car I took off towards the castle. I knew that these next few weeks were going to be hell. Not only am I going to have to search for my mates but now I must battle the counsel for my first mate. I know that James had built a reputation within the community. His father was a counsel member and instead of father's foots step he made his own tech company and became a billionaire without his fathers help. The only reason he has been untouchable is because of his fathers status and his company. There has been plenty of rumors of whats going on behind the scene but no ones stepped forward.
  "Young lady why have you missed first period," my father vioce cuts into my thoughts.
  "I found my mate but we have a problem we are headed home and I'll talk to you then," I reply feeling him cut the connection after that.
  After a five more minutes I drive into the gates, parking the car. Getting out and gently getting Brittany out shutting the doors. Taking her through the front door thats being held open by my mother.
  "Oh my goddess, is that Brittany," she says smiling, I only nod knowing that father told her I was coming home with my mate.
   "I'm to put her in my room then I'll be back down," walking past her i head up to my room.
   Slowly placing her in the bed, I make sure to tuck her in. Before rushing downstairs I place a kiss om her forehead. Going to the study, sweat starts to form on my head. Knocking, I hear a small come in, pushing the doors open I see my father sitying behind a grand wooden desk going over papers. My mother is sitting in the couch not to far away reading a paper.
  "Father, Mother," they both stop what there doing and look directly at me. "As you both aware me and Brittany are mates."
  "Yes we are both away of that, but whats the problem," father booms cutting me off.
  "Honey if you let the girl talk im sure she'll tell us," mother says as they both stare at each other. Sighing I sit on the couch beside mother, "oh my little prince whats wrong."
  "She mated to some else," the silence that follows this sentence could be cut with a knife, "thats not even the worst part, the butt whip she's so called mated to is the coward James, ever since they been together, she's been abused the whole time."
  "How do you know this," father speaks after a minute.
  "I used my ability to go in her mind and see, because when she first told me i refused to believe it, but her forced a connection with her."
  "What about her parents?" Mother says worry dripping from her words.
  "Thats the thing, those idiots sold her in an auction and he just so happened to be the one to buy her."
   "Why," looking at father as he said that I can see the rage in his eyes. 
  "To pay of there dept " Travis says no longer able to contain his anger.
  "She will be staying her and I will contact the counsel, for now stay with her." He says turning to his phone.
  "Wait, there is one more thing."
  "Go on sweetie."
  "Aunt Selena came to me last night," they both stop looking to be frozen, taking a deep breath, "she told me that I'll have six mates."
  Both of my parents gasp, glancing at each other. Father nods his head at mom, she quickly gets up heading to the back of his study, grabbing an old story.
  "Honey, there was a story foretold by the first generation about this," mother starts placing thr scroll onto the table, as me and father walk over to it.
  "They said there would be a man born of different worlds who would love many, and they would live to become known as the circle of 7. After years the original translation were lost, and once the war was lost the original scrool was torched, but there some long help we wherr able to get the basics of it," father finishes. Glancing at him, his face holds no smile or any resemblance. I know this can only be the truth and that makes me even more nervous. How am i going to hold up to this weight.
  "I need a minute to understand this," rushing out of the room. I dash to my room trying to escape this realty. Once I've made in my room I see my mate still laying there, peacefully sleeping. Smiling, I climb in bed with her, snuggling into her back, breathing in her scent. Quickly falling asleep next to her, with the weight of the world on my shoulders.