Chapter 8

Not once could I get her to look at me. If we had mated I'd be able to tell feel her emotions, but we haven't so there's no telling what she's feeling. I think I have a few ideas but there no concrete.
"Could you stop thinking so hard your giving me a migraine."
"Your not worried about our mate."
He scoffs, "of course I am but I'm not the one who doesn't know what's happening am I."
    "Well smart guy if you know say something then."
    "Your an idiot I swear. Our mate just got out of a two year abusive relationship you can't be rough with her. No matter how much we both want to."
    Glancing at her through the rear view window, I finally understand. I had figured that was one of the reasons but hearing it from Travis connected all the dots. I'll just have to talk to her later.
    Pulling into the parking lot of the mall, I park in the back and we all hoops out of the van. "So will be here for four hours we can split or stay to together just make sure you're back the car in time to leave. We are having a feast in order to celebrate you guys joining us."
     I don't wait for a response before I grab each of my mates hands and pull them towards the large shopping area. They follow closely as I lead us to a table in the food court, sitting down I wait for them to sit too.
     "I'm sorry," looking directly in Brittany eyes. "I know what you've gone through and I should've been more considerate of your emotions and how your healing."
     "I-I'ts fine," she looks down at the table, playing with her fingers.
     "I know it's been hard we don't have talk right now just relax and enjoy your time okay," she nods and slowly rises from her seat, we follow suit. She trudges over to me, standing on her tippy toes giving me a small kiss on the cheek.
    "Thank you," with that she scurries away quickly.
    "You did a good job," Lynette says kissing me on the lips, before following behind Brittany.
     "I love our mates," Travis says.
      "Me too bud."

******

      We've been here for bout two and an half hours now. Someone please remind me never to go shopping with girls. I'm dying here we've stopped at almost every store and I have to wait for them to try on clothes. They won't even let me see there outfits says they wanna surprise me.
     Now where in the thirtieth store and I'm browsing around because I got tired of waiting. Sniffing around I smell apricots and green leaf. Weird combination but I like it.
     "Of course you like it, it's from another mate."
     Ignoring him I look towards the entrance of the store, but no one has walked through. Turning back I continue my search for a shirt. Seeing nothing I like, I make my way over to the pants section.
Could time possibly move any slower. I would love nothing more than to be in bed cuddled up with my mates sleeping. Sounds like heaven right now.
"We could do more than sleep."
"You horny dog."
"Arguing with your wolf," the girl in front of me says, " my mate is very attractive." An attractive woman says as she runs her hands down my chest, pushing me slightly to walk backwards.
     "So this ones a succubus," Travis says, wagging his tail, "finally some fun."
      Ignoring him I allow for our mate to lead us into the dressing rooms, "so what's your name."
      "Kathrine Luchs, what's your name cutie."
"Demetria King," she pushes me into a chair and locks the door behind her.
      "Ahh so your the next alpha king," she says as she straddles me, "what a treat for me."
      Once she seated on my lap probably, her lips find there way to mine and we begin a passionate kiss. My hands find there way to her legs, gripping her thighs, electing a soft moan from her. She puts arms around my neck, tugging on my hair, slowly grinding on my lap.
       "It's time boys."
      "What's in your pocket," she says trailing light kisses down my jaw, going for my neck.
      "My dick," gripping her colorful locks, I pull her hair back, forcing her head to follow, "is that a problem."
      She smiles, standing up, getting on her knees, "not at all." She begins unbuckling my belt, tugging them down to my ankles.
      My Superman boxers on full display, she looks up at me, giving me a goofy smile causing me to shrug. Her focus returns back to lap as she gives me a light squeeze to my covered cock, a small whimper coming from my lips. She goes for the waist band of my boxers tugging them down lightly. My erect penis standing at attention.
     "Wow," she says staring at, her small warm hands wrap around it, " you must be at least 10 inches."
     She begins pumping her hand, small grunts and moans fall from my lips, as I nod my head. She leans forward, giving my tip a light kiss before she puts the whole thing in her small mouth.
      "Fuck," I moan grabbing her hair as she grips my base, bobbing her head, "your mouth feels amazing."
     She speeds up, causing my balls to tighten. I swear I've never came this fast. She takes me out of her mouth with a loud pop, stroking me.
     "You taste wonderful daddy," bringing her head back down she puts me back in her mouth, bobbing her head once again.
Knock knock
      Kathrine doesn't stop, she continues to suck me off, "yes."
      "Demetria get your ass out here," Brittany says sounding pissed off, I grip Kat's head making her deep throat as a cum. She swallows all of the thick cum, "and bring that bitch with you."
      I gulp, hearing her say this, knowing I'm in deep trouble. I stand up quickly pulling up my boxers and pants, buckling them before fixing my hair in the mirror.
     "Who are they," I glance at my other mate seeing her arm crossed and her eyes staring at me hard.
     "My other mates," walking up to her, I gave her a peck, leaning back fixing her hair, " there not to happy about this bathroom scene, and once we get you to the castle, I'll explain everything."
      She nods her head, giving my lips one more kiss. I push her behind me and open the door, seeing to highly pissed of mates.
     "We're screwed."
      "Hey princesses," I say as they eye me and the girl.
      Brittany silently walks up to me, standing right in front of me. Before I can say anything she slaps me straight across the face.
     "Next time you think it's okay to get a blowjob in the bathroom, remember this moment," she walks around me grabbing Kathrines arm dragging her away, "no sex for a month."
      "Fuck."
       "Your lucky I told her she was one of your mates," I look at Lynette, "she thought you were cheating but I could smell that she was one of us, but that doesn't excuse your behavior."
       " I know," I say gripping her hips, giving her a kiss.
       "So what's her name and what is she," Lynette says, getting out of my grip grabbing my hand, walking towards the exit.
       "Kathrine Luchs and she's a succubus," Net stops looking at me, "what."
       "Well that explains it now," I give her a puzzled look, "well when succubus find there mate they tend to be sexually charged, they usually mate within the same day."
       We continue our walk to out of the shop, down the busy hallways, "where are we going."
       "Well will you were getting dick sucked, everyone agreed to get food and head home," she says side eyeing me
       That was unnecessary, I mean I did get a BJ in a dressing room. But how could I refuse my mates. I mean look at Lynette. Beautiful brown skin, stunning blue eyes, not to mention her sculpted body.   And Brittany beautiful tan skin, those chocolate eyes, and just like Lynette the body of a goddess. All my mates are equally beautiful and stunning, and every time I see them I can't help but want to take them then and there.
"What do you want to eat," Lynette ask as we make to the food court.
Before she can walk any further, I pull her into my body by the arm. She falls right into me, as I lean down and give her a passionate kiss. She quickly reciprocates, as we get lost in each other lips.
"You," I finally say breaking from the kiss to breath. She chuckles tapping my chest.
"Sorry big boy but your in trouble remember," she says with a cute giggle, walking over to Brittany and Kathrine.
"This isn't fair," Travis says huffing.
"Tell me about it boy," I say, trudging over to my mates.
"We've decided to get subway and eat at home," Brittany says not looking at me as we head to that line.
"So that human is a feisty one," Kat says walking beside me, I just nod, watching my mates ass. "She told me everything, you guys were taking forever."
"What do you think."
"Well I'm more then happy to stay," she says putting her arms around my bicep, "where I come from it's very common to take on more then one partner."
      I nod as we wait in line, we grab our food and head towards the car. Once we get to the car I see Jae and the others, waiting patiently.
"Who's that," Jerome says eyeing her from head to toe, causing Lynette to stand in front her.
"My other mate Kathrine," I say staring at him, "Kathrine this Jerome, Vanessa,  and Rebecca, Lynette packs mates. That's Jae my sister and beta and her mate Joan."
       Kathrine walks from behind a protective Lynette, giving everyone a small wave, "it's nice to meet you all."
       "Alright everyone let's head home, I'd like a nap before the party," Jae says hoping in the car, we all follow suit.