Chapter 6

The last few periods went by kind of fast. Now I'm walking to my car from the school. Because of this, meeting we have to miss football practice. Even if coach knows why we still have to pay the price for it. The closer I get to the parking lot I see Brittany but she's not alone. Standing beside her is James Braxton in the flesh.
        "What the fuck is he doing over there," Travis growls. As I get closer I see his hand go in the air.
        Before his hand can connect, I push him into my car. Growling I stare directly at him, regaining his posture. He looks me directly in the eye. "Look what the cat dragged in, or should I say dog, mutt."
         "What do you want," Travis breaking through, not being able to control my anger. Brittany quickly puts her trembling hand on my arm, trying to calm me down, knowing I will rip his head off right here.
         "My business does not concern a mutt like you," he goes to reach behind me for Brittany, but I quickly jab upward, connecting my elbow with his nose. "You fucking bitch."
        "Oops my bad, reflex."
         From the corner of my eye I see Lynnette walking our way. Seeing the tense moment between us, her pace quickened.
       "Brittany get your fucking as over here," he goes to grab her again, and I rip out of her grip. Shoving him hard, making him stumble and trip over the sidewalk. Landing flat on his ass, but he quickly pops back up on his feet. "Oh your in for it now, just wait right the slut, let me handle the mutt first."
      "Im going to kill him," Travis growls.
      "Just let me handle it."
      He rushes at me, throwing a sloppy punch. I quickly grab his arm, maneuvering to twist it behind his back. Pinning him to the car, looking up at Brittany I see her tear stained face, and body trembling. Looking at the front of the car, I see a shocked and turned on Lynette. Unlocking the car, he tries to break to lose but I push his arm up further.
       "Lynette get Brittany in the car please," she quickly scrambled to get her in the car, and once there safely in the car, I lock it back. "Now here's what's going to happen, your going to walk the fuck away. And go to your pathetic car, and what for me to destroy your pathetic life at this meeting."
        "I don't have to listen to you mutt," he sneers, and I push his arm up once again, a painful moan comes out of his mouth. " okay okay," After that I threw his bitch ass to the floor, watching him scurry to his black Benz.
        He quickly gets in, speeding away. I wait until he's down the road, before I get in the car. Brittany and Lynette are in the backseat. Lynette is holding a sleeping Brittany. They look absolutely adorable, Travis lets put an whine, letting me know he agrees with me. I crank up the car waiting for Jae and Joan
"All the crying wore her out."
        "Thank you, I know your not much fans of ours right now, but thanks for coming when needed."
        "It's not that, it's just a lot to process," she says looking out the window. "I was tired of waiting for Jae and Joan to stop making out, and something was telling me to come to the parking lot."
         "Well still thank you."
          After that we sit in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, before I see the happy couple walk out the school headed towards us. I couldn't help the slight pang of jealousy. That's all I wanted with my mates, maybe I'll get that with one of them.
         "Hey stop that we will get there with them."
        "But I want that now," I say with a slight pout. This causing Travis to chuckle but he doesn't answer me.
        Jae opens the back door for Joan, and quickly shuts the door once she's safely inside.
       "Nice of you to join us," I grumble once Jae is inside. Taking off immediately.
       "I see your in a chipper mood," she remarks. Looking in the back seat, seeing a sleeping Brittany, curled up to Lynette.
       "Gosh they are so adorable," Travis whispers tale wagging in the air.
       "What happen to her," Jae cuts my thoughts off.
       "Meathead decided to pay a visit," her head snaps towards me, a look of pure shock evident. "So I decided to kick his ass."
       She instantly smirks, fist bumping me. Suddenly I smell an arousal coming from the back. Looking back I see a flustered Lynnette, with a sleeping Brittany curled onto her. Lynette is staring directly at me, with lust filled eyes. God I'm glad only mates can smell the others arousal. The way she's looking at me I know the little show early had done something to her. Now with me under her intense gaze, I can't help my shaft from going rock hard.
       "Are you okay," Jae says glances between me and the backseat. I try to adjust to held the bulge.
       "Yeah I'm fine, just worried about Brittany," I sigh. Pulling into the garage shutting the car. Everyone slowly gets out and I go get a sleeping a Bri. I'm still sporting a wood so I'm trying to make it barely notice, but that fails as Nett steps out the car. Her eyes immediately roam my body, stopping on my bulge, letting out a soft whimper.
        "Can we please fuck her already."
        "Woah there tiger we just met her today."
        "But look at the way she's eye fucking," I stare directly at Lynette. Seeing her undress me with my eyes, her arousal a lot more prominent. "Oh she's going to be funnn."
        Clearing my throat, I gesture towards the door. "Just follow me up to my room," and quietly make our trek upstairs. The sexual tension surrounding us could be suffocate anyone around.
       "Wow," she says walking into my room. I wouldn't say my room was special or anything. Simple red and black colors, king size bed, seven dressers, stripper pole, mini hot tub, private master bathroom, and three walk in closest, an oak wood desk, an 80 inch TV with full game system, two makeup areas, with vanity mirrors, and two shelves, one for books and the other for games, and lastly two full body mirror on opposite walls.
Don't judge each dresser is for my mates, and I have three walk in closest for me but I cleared them out. Each one held a different purpose.
"You just have to much shit."
"Fuck you, go to your corner."
I place Brittany on the bed, letting Lynette explore the room. "I've never seen one person have so much stuff," she says walking out of one of the walk in closest.
"Told you."
I grumble, "I think I have just enough." I say walking behind her, looking at her through the mirror, I hug her from the back. "Your beautiful," she smiles putting her head down.
She slowly turns around in my arms, wrapping hers around my neck. I look in her eyes, seeing how nervous she is. Her eyes are dancing between mine and my lips, looking down at hers I see she is lightly biting them. Mm what I wouldn't give to kiss them. Before I know it where both leaning.
"Fuck this is happening."
"Shut up."
With that, she closes the gap. Placing her soft lips on mine, it was sweet and gentle. Before I know it I'm in a full make out section. My slowly massaging her lower back, her hands playing in my hair. As our tongues fight for dominance. I squeeze her putting causing a moan to slip out, allowing for me to win, my tongue freely exploring her mouth. Once the need to breath becomes apparent we pull away. I rest my forehead against hers.
"Fuck that was hot."
"I was never going to reject you," she says after a couple of minutes of silence. "I just need some time to think," I can't help the goofy grin that comes to my lips. "I've decided I don't care."
"Thank you," I say, moving my hands up to her locks lightly pulling them. This earned me another moan, the smell of her arousal getting stronger. If my dick wasn't hard before it sure is now. I inch my head closer again going in for another heated kiss.
"Demetria I expect you dressed and down here in ten, this meeting won't wait for forever."
Internally sighing, I give Lynette a peck on the lips pulling away. "My father just linked me we need to change and head down," she nods, standing on her tippy toes giving me one more kiss.
       Turning around, I expect to see a sleeping Brittany. Instead she's fully awake, staring at us, lust present in her eyes. She slowly gets out of bed, causing me to audible gulp, as she seductively sways her hips walking over to me. The closer she gets the easier it is to smell her arousal, and it was strong.
      "Shit."
      "Travis for the love of god please be quiet."
       Travis whimpers as our mate stops in front of us, running her hand down the front of shirt. Trailing it down to the bulge in my pants, giving it a soft squeeze. A small moans comes out, and she puts on a triumphant smirk, before gripping the front of my shirt, pulling me into a heated make out section. I don't know where this new found courage is coming from but I love it. I feel Lynette place her hands on my back, slowly gliding to the front.
       Once her hands are at the front, she begins to lightly stroking my clothed penis. A moan slipping between me and Brittany's kiss.
      "You better be getting dressed young man," My fathers voice booms through the mind link, causing me to jump.
      "Yes sir," I detach myself from the girls, as they stand side by side, giving me an innocent smile.
      I let out a small whimper, before reluctantly saying, "we have to get dressed." Both girls frown before nodding there heads.
      "Stupid dad. Stupid meeting."
      "Me too bud. Me too."
      Lynette quickly walks up to me, gripping my crotch, she seductively whispers, "save this for later." I whimper, pouting, but I nod my head. She lets go walking out of my room.
     "God that was sexy."
     "Tell me about it."
     "Lets get dressed," Brittany says walking into the closest. I follow go to my section. Throwing on a navy blue suit, white dress shirt and some white and navy blue dress shoes.
      Walking out I see Brittany in an navy blue dress with white heals, she's reapplying her makeup. I go to my desk and spray some cologne on and put deodorant on, along with my gold watch, chain and earring. Once I'm done, Lynette walks back in, wearing a black dress with red heels.
      "Are you guys ready," she asks sitting on the bed.
      "Can we fuck them already," Travis says panting.
     "No."
     "Yes," Brittany says standing up, walking over to me unbuttoning the first two puts on my shirt. We all walk out together heading to the auditorium.

********

     It was about a five minute walk from the house to the auditorium on our land. We've been sitting in her for an extra ten, waiting on the rest of the higher ups to get here. Mr. Dickhead arrived the same time as us, he's been shooting daggers my way the whole time. I have not giving him the satisfaction of actually looking at him.
     Brittany hasn't stop shaking since he got here. God what I wouldn't give to rip his ugly ass head from his ugly ass body. Me and Lynette have been holding her hand the whole time, but she won't calm down.
      "Father are we going to start soon," I mind link him, wanting to get this over with.
     "Yes the last person just stepped through."
     "Thank god."
     I know that Travis is just as ready for this to be over as me. The world can finally see what a disgusting pig this man is.
Finally my father stands up. "Welcome ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today for my daughter. She has found her mate, but because of some unfortunate issues, we decided to bring it forward to the people," the council sat on the stage shaking their head.
All of them head there hoods on, covering there face. No one had any idea there true identity. When one dies off there cape chooses a new person and they are sworn to secrecy. After the Great War, the had a great witch in chant them in front of the whole world. After that no one knew who they were, only that there was one from each creature.
"Please step up and go ahead," they all say at once.
Standing up I walk to the front of the podium, my mates trailing behind. "Hello everyone, if you don't know me. My name is Demetria King, I am the next rightful heir to become alpha king. Behind me are my two mates, Lynette Bronze and Brittany Van," I pause looking back at her, there holding hands and Brittany is gripping for dear life. "Brittany here has been my friend for awhile and when I found out we where mates I was ecstatic. The only problem was she told me she had already mated with someone," the room erupts in whispers and I stare directly at James smug face. What I wouldn't give to punch him in the face.
       "Luckily she had not been marked, only sexually used. Her parents had sold her in an auction about two years ago to James Braxton," I was cut of with shouts of disapproval, I wanted so badly to shake my head but I couldn't.
       "Listen up I don't care what you may think, my human my be sweet but I am not, now shut the fuck up and let her talk," Travis says breaking through, I couldn't stop him if I tried. His anger is at an all time high. Luckily everyone had shut up and sat down.
      "I knew that no one would probably believe me, but I have evidence."
      "What evidence," god that was so creepy.
      "Being a hybrid gave me some unique powers, one being able to touch someone and look into the past memories. So when she told me that I looked into her mind, and I saw everything."
      "How does that prove anything now," someone from the crowd shouts.
      "Well another perk to this is that I can also project what I see into others minds. It took years to master but I can do, in doing so I will not see your memories, I can only show you how what I see and nothing more."
      "Okay so go ahead young one," I want to scoff at this but I don't. I'm not a kid anymore.
      "Okay everyone must close there eyes and open there minds," Brittany and Lynette step forward.
       Everyone does so and Brittany grabs my right head, as Lynette grabs the left. Closing my eyes I first project my mind into everyone else, before I look for Brittany memories putting them on display. I start with the one that started it all, her parents selling her. I know there in the room I purposefully invited them. I do a slide show of the last two years, it takes a whole of ten minutes. I slowly pull out of everyone's mind, opening my eyes. There are shocked, disgusted, and indifferent looks through out the crowd. I spot her parents and Mrs. Van is steady crying as her husband looks completely unbothered. I never liked him very much.
      "Thank you for bring this to our attention,"
I nod as they stand up. "We have come to a decision. There will be a full blown investigation into James Braxton business and personal lives. He will be put into the dungeon until further notice. As for Brittany we wish you guys the best of luck."
         Shouldn't they just lock him away for good. That should've been enough evidence, now he's going to get away with it. Looking at him, he has a slight grin on his face. I force my eyes back to the council.
         "Thank you," I grit out.
         "Before we go we do have one question for you. How many mates will you have," I tense, why do they car.
         "I do not know," I say trying to keep it short and simple.
         "We see. If you proceed three please give us another call," with that they disappear into a cloud of smoke, along with James.