Chapter 4

Brittany POV

I've been staying with Demetria for a week. Its been great, she such a gentleman. She holds me when I cry, never gets angry, and so patient. I know this week has been rough on her. Most nights I cry myself to sleep and I wake up, screaming and crying from nightmares. God I'm so pitiful, how could I be her mate.
Looking over at her sleeping figure. I know this is right, but she deserves better. I mean I guess she will have better.
FUCKKK
I have to share her with five other woman. Well at least she'll have someone to keep her company will I heal.
Sighing. I slowly get out of bed, going to the bathroom. Stripping, I stand in front of the bathroom. Staring at the disgust in it.
Why are you so weak. Its all your fault. You deserved it all. That girl in there deserve someone better. Not a piece of filth. Your disgusting. Why are you even still alive. Your nothing but a piece of filth.
Ignoring the voices in my head I look away from the mirror I can't take it no more. That's all I hear. When I look at myself I know its true. Look at me I'm a disgusting piece of trash. Stepping into the shower. Turning on the hot water, allowing my tears to mix with the water.
I'm so useless. I'll be a terrible luna. Demetria is lucky she doesn't have just me. Im terrible person and even worse mate. Everything that happened I deserved.
The sobs rocked my body, as I fell to the ground. Feeling how useless I am. The water is cold now. And I'm on the floor, in a ball crying. The freezing water, causing my body to rack with shudders.
Suddenly there's no more freezing water. I'm being engulfed in her arms. The smell of roses and wood overriding my senses.
"Shush its okay love. I'm right here," she gently whispers in my ear. Sitting on the bed with me on her lap. She quietly rocks me, while I just cry. Pitiful. I can't even go a single morning without crying.
This is our morning routine, before we have to go to school. I wake up before. Get in the shower, cry until the water is cold. And she holds me till I calm down. Then we head to school. At school she keeps me under her eye, but that's the only place I'm strong. When I'm here, in her arms, I can't help but feel vulnerable and safe.
Ten minutes laters I've calm down, now we're just sitting here in a comfortable silence.
"Better now?" she says, giving my forehead a light kiss. Slowly nodding, I inhale her sweet scent.
Pitiful.
"Thank you," I say sighing.
"Its my job as your mate, but not just that as your friend."
"How did I get so lucky," I whisper looking in her eyes.
Your filth. She deserves better.
"Come on we got to get ready for school," she says standing up. Sadly, placing me on the floor. Trudging to the closet I get ready for the day.
"Oh yeah, also the council is coming today, to discuss our situation."
After those words left her mouth. My body dropped down to the floor. Terror racking my brain.
Time to go home bitch.

*****
Just a little insight on Brittany minds.