Chapter 3

SLAP.
  "Bro what the fuck," I yell popping out of my sleep, rubbing my cheek, causing the girl beside me to stir.
   "You fucking left me dude," Jae says, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I had to get a ride from the queen bitch," erupting in laughter I get up, going to the bathroom.
  "Its not funny, she tried to seduce me."
  "Did it work," I say dropping my pants, releasing my blatter.
  "Seriously dude, warn a brother first," she says turning away from me.
  "We have the same thing bro."
  "Yeah but mine bigger."  
  "You funny dude," flushing the toilet, stepping out I go check my phone. "My bad though, I found my mate and some crazy shit and fell asleep."
  "Ms. Crazy is your mate," shes smirking and i want to punch her in the face.
  "Don't call her that," glaring, she throws her hands causing me to smirk. "Shit was crazy today."
   "What happened," we both sit on the bed as I explain everything to her. "Damn I knew that nigga was a dick didn't know he was a rapist also."
  "Yeah for now all I can do is keep her company will dad deals with the council."
  "What about having six mates, what do you think the council will do about it."
  "Well technically, they have no say in the matter. But we all know how cruel and unpredictable the council can and will be."
  "Are you scared." She ask looking at me.
  "Of what."
  "Of the future," I don't know am I.
  What ever comes along with having multiple mates does not sound pleasant. Like of course I'm going to love each one, but am I ready for that.
  "Honestly Jae, not really, what if I fuck this up, and the world ends because of me."
  "Don't think like that you got people on your side ready to back you up," she confidently says.
  "I don't know, what if getting them is just as hard as her, we can't even mate until we get dickless out the picture," glancing at her, she's wide awake staring at us. "How much did you hear."
  "All of it," she whispers. Getting out of bed, I watch her walk in the bathroom shutting the door.
  "So I'm going to go, good luck," Jae gets up and leave. Sighing I walk over to the bathroom door knocking. "B let me in," hearing silence I wiggle the door knob.
  "Please baby open the door," leaning against the door, I can hear her crying.
"Can you open so we can talk," I hear the door unlock, a crying Brittany steps out. Running into my arms. I just hold her until she dies down, pulling away. Leading her on the bed, we cuddle in the middle.
  "So there are others."
  "Yes," I whisper.
  "Do you think I'm to much trouble," she whispers, look me in the eyes.
  "No of course not I just think we are in an unfortunate situation," nothing else is said. I grew more nervous with each passing second.
   "Okay," she whispers after five minutes. "Do you know who they are?"
  "No I wish, but before we can officially become mates we have to get dickless out of the way." Nodding she pulls closer, breathing in my scent.
  "We are going to be called the circle of 7, what does that mean."
  "Honestly I don't know I can go ask my father if he knows anything else," she shakes her.
  "Not right now. Can we just sleep."
  "Yeah will figure it out tomorrow."
  Tightening my arms around her. I hope tomorrow is an easier day.
  "Hey D" my wolf finally speaks
  "Wassup."
  "Is she going to be okay,"
  "Yes she's just in shock, but where have you been,"
  "Welll you seem to have it handle so i just listened," he says we both chuckle.
  "Well okay then goodnight I guess."
  "Goodnight."
   Staring at my sleeping mate, she's so beautiful. I wish the world wasn't so cruel to her. Once again fall asleep in each other's arms.