Chapter 9

Once we got home everyone went there separate ways. Kathrine went home and will be coming over later for the party. Bri hasn't said much I don't know if it's just because we're home or from earlier. I want to tell her about her parents but I don't think she's in the right head space for that right now.
"You okay baby," Lynette asks, rubbing my shoulders.
"Yeah just got a lot to think about," sighing I stand up walking to the bathroom. Going to prepare for the party.
"I can feel it too, that ceremony was way to easy."
"Travis I can feel it in my bones. Something is coming and I know it has to do with him."
"Just focus on now and we will deal with it tomorrow."
Nodding my head, I step into the hot water.

************

     Stepping out of the bathroom in a maroon suit I see my mates all in the same color dresses. All of them had a different style to them.
"Wow," I say grabbing all there attention.
"What," Bri ask.
"Nothing y'all just look stunning," admiring each of them individually.
"Same to you handsome," Kat says biting her lip, walking up to me. Before I can say a word she smashes her lips on to mine, a growl erupting from my lips.
"Come on Kat don't play with her like that," Lynette says giggling, causing her to pull back.
"Are you guys sure about the punishment thing," she sighs, running her hand down my body, grabbing my clothed erection. "Look at this girls, feel it. It's magnificent."
She gives it one more squeeze before walking back over to her vanity. "You girls are going to be the death of me," fixing myself I try to finish getting ready dispute the bulging erection.
     "Aw poor little alph-" before Kat could finish that sentence, I had her pinned against the wall. Gripping her neck gently, smelling the peak in arousals I know my other mates are watching.
    "Just because we are following your rules doesn't mean we won't make you beg for it." Travis says, moving our hand to rub Kathrines thighs, hearing the slight moans. "In the end we will have you begging for more."
     With that I walk out of our room towards the backyard. Everything was nicely decorated by our omegas. I'll have to remember to thank them later.

     "It's not fair to tease us like that," Lynette says walking next to me

     "Technically you guys started it," I say glancing at her. "You look stunning."
      Turning, I wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss. "Mmm that doesn't make up for it."
      "I can't compliment my lady," I say smiling, smelling my other mates. I look up, "all of you look absolutely stunning."
      I release Lynette, walking over to Bri and Kat I give them kisses too.

*****

Short chapter. I just want to say thank you for all the reads, votes, and comments. It really means a lot to get them, I've always debated if I should publish on Wattpad and this has really inspired.

Want to say sorry for the long wait. I've been working two jobs and haven't had any free time to actually write. I now have a better schedule to update more I'm a try and get a chapter out once a week.

Last thing be on the look out for a new book. Might be published at the end of the week. It's called fated to die, it's a murder mystery. I'd really appreciate if you guys would read that one two.

Once again thank you so much. If you have any questions or I miss something let me know. I have no one editing this but myself so I tend to miss things.