Chapter 7

Everyone is just about cleared out from the meeting. Brittany and Lynette went straight to my room, she couldn't stop crying afterwards. So I had Lynette take her upstairs.
Right now I'm staring at her parents from across the room. The council give us free reign to do with her parents as we please. And we plan to use to our full extent. They start walking towards me, after talking to my father, and I can't help the smile that comes across my face.
      "Yes," I say my eyebrow raised.
      "We want to see our daughter," I look at her father as he talks. "And you will take us to her, girl."
      I let out a little chuckle, causing him to frown. "I'm sorry but who are you."
      "Don't act like we haven't met a thousand times," I watch him puff out his chest trying to assort some type of dominance. "Now show your elders respect and do as we say."
       "Is this man serious."
       "Sadly."
       "Respect is earned." I look at his wife, she's awfully quiet.
        "Just take us to Brittany."
        "Jae get some guards to escort the Vans to the basement."
        "Are you sure," Jae looks at me from across the room as I nod my head.
       "Listen what's going to happen is I'm going to go upstairs and comfort my mate and your going downstairs. We will be there whenever Brittany is ready," just then two guards grab both there arms and my smirk widens to a smile.
         "You can't do this, the council won't tolerate it," Mr. Van yells.
         "See that's the thing they already signed your death certificates," a wicked smile stretches across my face as all the color drains from there face and I walk off headed upstairs feeling satisfied with today.
Walking into my room I see my two mates cuddle up with each other. They are so adorable when they're sleeping.

******

BANG BANG
"Wake up," groaning I turn over as she bust into the room.
"Why must you interrupt my sleep."
      "Father said we have to show the new people around," there's a shift in the bed, I raise my head slightly watching my mates walk into the bathroom, before I drop back down.
       Tossing and turning I throw the bed streets off of me, "Ugh fine give us 30."
       Stepping into the bathroom I come to a halt at the sight before me. Rubbing my eyes I can't be looking at what I think I'm looking at.
      "No this is definitely happening."
       My marvel boxers did little to cover my erection. Through the foggy glass I could make out my mates, washing each other. Slow kisses, lots of rubbing, and the occasional giggle from them. This is what I walk into, oh glory be to the moon goddess.
      "Daddy come join us," Lynette innocently says, giving Brittany a light kiss.
      My feet move on there own accord, as I drop my boxers, allowing for my penis to spring free. Both girls bite there lips, before Brittany slides the glass door, allowing for me to step in. Immediately I am pushed against the wall, the hot water barely reaching my calves.
      "Your turn daddy," Lynette begins to wash my upper body as Brittany starts on my lower half.
       When Lynette gets to my chest she begins to slowly massage my nipples, causing slight moans to slip past my lips. At the same time Brittany began slowly rubbing my shaft, the combination causing me to harden to the fullest.
     "Hehe Lynette look," Brittany says softly grabbing me.
     "Wha- wow," she says as they both look at my shaft. "This is going to be fun."
Resuming there positions, there hands continue rub across my body. "Ladies please stop teasing."
"Hehe why, don't you want to be clean," Lynette says in a innocent voice. As if she has no idea the affect they are causing on my body.
    In one motion I had both girls by the throat, against the wall, "Tsk Tsk, my two princess are just begging to be fucked."
     I look to my right at Lynette, her eyes clouded with lust and a smirk on her lips. Glancing the other way I see fear on Brittany's face. I quickly drop my hand, letting her rush out the bathroom.
    "FUCK," Travis growls in my head.
    "I'll go help her, you stay and finish showering," Lynette says quickly, before I can even get a word out she's already out the door following Brittany.
     "What the fuck just happened," he says just as confused as me.
     "Honestly bud I'm just as confused as you are," I reply before shutting my connection with him before I step under the water and continue my shower.

******

     Walking up to Jae and the rest of the group, my silent mates following closely behind.
     "Fucking finally we've been waiting for fifteen minutes." Jae glares at me saying. Rolling my eyes I look at the two attached girls and the bulking man in front of me.
     "Those two lovely girls are Vanessa Graves and Rebecca Slimes," Lynette says pointing at each girl. "There mates and that lonely hulk is Jerome Graves, he's Vanessa twin, there all wolves."
     "It's nice to meet you all, as you know I'm your acting alpha Demetria King, and this is my first mate Brittany Van."
      "Hello alpha," the two girls say.
      "So you have more the one mate," Jerome says eyeing me skeptically.
      "Yes is there a problem," I say raising my eyebrow, I watch him shake his head.
      "Don't mind him babe, he's just a little over protective," Lynette whispers in my ear.
     "Okay well you guys don't have to address me as alpha, seeing as me and Lynette are mates and I want us to be friends," they all give a understanding nod. "Father wants me take you guys out to show you the town and get you accustomed with thangs around here."
     Handing them each a black card, "We own the town so you can anything you please, money is not a problem and there is no spending limit. But if father thinks your spending to much on unnecessary things he will put a limit on there so spend wisely."
    "Before we head out is there any questions," Jae says taking the lead. Each of them shakes there head slipping the cards in the wallet. "Alright follows to the garage and we head out."
     We all pack into one of our many vans. I'm driving, Jae is in the passenger seat giving them the run down of the town. I turn around and try and connect eyes with Brittany but she refuses to look at me. Lynette notices and gives me a small smile, turning around I start the car and pull out of the driveway.
      "This is going to be a long day."
      "Tell me about."