Chapter One - An Archaeological Find

In a archaeological site, Cyclonia Enterprises unearth an ancient castle in Scotland. As they excavate the site, Lark Cyclonis: head of Cyclonia Enterprises speaks with the head archaeologist I.J. Domiwick  

Domiwick: This is an amazing find Ms. Cyclonis! This castle.....it's beautiful!

Cyclonis looks upon the castle with interest. She spent a lot of money for this excavation. She hoped it would bring result. 

Cyclonis: Have you found anything of interest?

Domiwick: We've uncovered many priceless artifacts from within the castle. It's remarkable that it has been untouched! Especially considering how old it is! 

Cyclonis: Shall you show me the castle? I would like to see my investment. 

The archaeologist begins leading her through the castle. As they do, they are met by Cyclonis's right hand man David Ulric and a group of archaeologists.

Cyclonis: Mr. Ulric. How fares the excavation?

Ulric: Nothing too complicated Ms. Cyclonis. This castle is a treasure trove of knowledge and artifacts. But behind this door is where I think you'll be most please.

Ulric turns to the archaeologists and nods to them. They open the door, revealing six Gargoyle statues. 

Domiwick: Such fine craftsmanship! I've never seen anything like it! 

Cyclonis: Gargoyles.....in legend, they once served as protectors of the realm. While they fought the evils that threatened the world by night, they turn to stone by day. I remember hearing legends about the Gargoyles when I was a little girl. 

Cyclonis looks upon the statue of what appeared to be the leader with awe and interest. She looked at all the other Gargoyle statues with the same level of interest. 

Cyclonis: Mr. Ulric....have these statues moved to Cyclonia Enterprises. 

Ulric: At once Ms. Cyclonis. 

Cyclonis: Once the excavation is done, I want this castle purchased. Have a construction crew reconstruct this castle upon my tower, brick by brick. 

Ulric: It will be done. 

Cyclonis then turns to Domiwick. 

Cyclonis: Excavate all you can and prepare to have it shipped to my company. I think they'll make find additions to my collection. 

Domiwick: But Ms. Cyclonis, the Scottish Government surely won't approve! It's their historical artifacts after all......

Cyclonis: Then I will make the necessary payments needed to ensure my wishes and demands are met! I will not repeat myself, have all artifacts found here shipped to Cyclonia Enterprises! Understand?

The head archaeologist was scared out of his wits by Cyclonis. He didn't want to get on her bad side so he decided to shut up and do what he was commanded to do. As the archaeologist team began moving through the castle, Cyclonis and Ulric stayed at the room where the Gargoyle statues were. 

Cyclonis: Such magnificence wouldn't you say?

Ulric: Such creative brilliance is hard to come by these days. It's all moronic garbage disguised as self expression. Oh how art has fallen......

As Ulric says that, Cyclonis can't take her eyes of the statues. These statues seemed lifelike. Almost as if they were real creatures locked in a deep stone slumber. 

Ulric: Ah. I almost forgot. I found this manuscript near the statues.

Ulric then gave Cyclonis the manuscript. The language was in ancient Gaelic. Luckily for Cyclonis, she was fluent in Gaelic as she translated the manuscript and read it out loud.

Cyclonis: "So whoever may find these statues hold humanity's greatest saviors. Until the castle rises above the clouds, so shall the Gargoyles remain in their eternal stone slumber."

Ulric: Fascinating. It seems whoever wrote this truly believed in the legend of the Gargoyles.

Cyclonis: Or perhaps the legend really is true and whoever wrote this witnessed first hand. All the more reason to see that castle reconstructed at my tower.

Ulric: How can tell?

Cyclonis: All myths have some basis in reality. No matter how one sees it, there is always a bit of truth behind myth. The power myth and legend have is something extraordinary. 

Ulric: I shall see to it's completion in the fastest time, Ms. Cyclonis. In the meantime, there is that....complication with the independent contractors threatening legal action. It's being kept under wraps, but I don't know how long. 

Cyclonis then thinks of a plan. These contractors were nothing more of an annoyance to the ruthless billionaire. But she was no fool. She recognized any threat, no matter how big or small. 

Cyclonis: Have Ravess and Snipe....persuade them. If they refuse....then send Repton and his gang. 

Ulric: I shall let them know immediately. 

Hours later, the excavation was done and the castle was being deconstructed and loaded onto crates and put into cargo planes. She watched as all six Gargoyle statues were loaded onto crates. 

Cyclonis: Have you made the necessary payments to the Scottish Government?

Ulric: Yes Ms. Cyclonis. We should be able to transport everything without interruption. 

Cyclonis: Good. Very good. 

As she watched the crates holding the Gargoyle statues being loaded onto a cargo plane, she was looking forward to seeing whether the legend of the Gargoyles hold true. 

Ulric: Shall I escort you to your jet?

Cyclonis: Yes. We're done here. 

Cyclonis and Ulric then walked to Cyclonis's private jet. As the jet takes off, Cyclonis reflects on the excavation. As she does so, Ulric receives a call on his cellphone. 

Ulric: Yes? Is that so? Hmm. Very good. You've done well. I'll be sure to let Ms. Cyclonis know immediately. Thank you.

When Ulric hangs up the phone, he relays the news to Cyclonis.

Ulric: You won't have to worry about those independent contractors anymore. Ravess and Snipe sent them a clear message. 

Cyclonis: Excellent. Today has been a productive day......

As Cyclonis says that, she eagerly awaits to test out her theory about the Gargoyle statues and the manuscript.