Chapter Fifteen - Heat of Battle

As the Gargoyles moved through the storage facility, Starling began chasing Ravess and Snipe.

Starling: A.P.D.! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!

As Starling climbed up the ladder, Snipe unloads his light machine gun on Starling's position. She gets behind cover as Snipe laughs.

Snipe: IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?! C'MON!

Snipe continues to fire his light machine gun while Starling fired blindly from cover. None of her shots were able to connect as Snipe laughs. 

Snipe: STICK YOUR HEAD OUT SO I CAN BLOW IT OFF!

Ravess: Get your shit together, Snipe! We gotta bail! We don't have time to fuck around!

Snipe growls as her fires a couple more rounds into Starling's position. After that, he and Ravess begin running for the rooftops. Starling then rushed out of cover and continued chasing them. As the chase occurred, Starling caught glimpses of the Storm Hawk Clan ragdolling the thugs. 

Starling: Good thing they're on our side......

Starling continues to chase Ravess and Snipe through the rafters. She fires shots at them with her pistol, but they only hit the railings. 

Ravess: Shit! 

Ravess takes aim with her bolt action Sniper Rifle and shots out one of the lines on the rafters Starling was one. This causes the rafters to collapse. Starling barely hangs on to the rafters while Ravess and Snipe continue to run. Starling soon climb up and continues the chase. 

Starling: YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY FROM ME?! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

Starling was determined to catch Ravess and Snipe. She was determined to arrest them and have them charged for their crimes. If she couldn't arrest Cyclonis, then she could at least arrest Ravess and Snipe. Meanwhile, Finn took command of the Clan while Aerrow went off to find Piper. 

Finn: All right, everyone! We're in for a long fight ahead of us! 

Stork: I always knew my doom would come. I only hope that it is quick and painless. 

Junko: Not today, Stork! Our doom is not this day!

Finn: Junko's right, Stork! We've faced far worse enemies than them! We have to hold them here for as long as we can!

As Finn said that, armed thugs began surrounding the Gargoyles. The thugs were armed with a variety of weapons ranging from pistols to various melee weapons. The Gargoyles shoes no fear as they readied themselves for battle. The thugs began charging at the Gargoyles.

Finn: All right, Storm Hawks! Let's show these bastards how Gargoyles fight!

Finn led the Gargoyles into battle as the thugs began attacking them. Junko used his strength to lay the beatdown on the thugs.

Thug: Take out the big fucker!

The thugs attempt to swarm Junko, but it quickly backfired as Junko begins ragdolling them alongside Finn and Stork.

Stork: Why must I be subjugated into these moments of intense battle?!

Finn: Never a dull moment for a Gargoyle, isn't that right?!

Meanwhile, Radarr was scurrying around the battlefield, taking down every thug he came across. The thugs were in disarray as Radarr scurried about. 

Thug: These things aren't letting up! Bring on the big guns!

As the last of the thugs were taken down, a large brute carrying a minigun entered the area and began firing on the Gargyoles. 

Finn: EVERYONE HIT THE DECK!

The Gargoyles rushed to cover as the brute laid down suppressing fire on the Gargoyles. 

Finn: That guy's big! 

Stork: So much for the easy route!

Finn looked around to think of a plan. He soon thought up a risky that involved Junko and Radarr. 

Finn: Radarr! Keep that big guy distracted while Junko lays a beatdown on that ugly mug! 

Junko: What about you guys?!

Finn: I got something in mind.....

With that, Radarr rushed out of cover and began distracting the brute. As the brute fired on Radarr, Junko charged in and began attacking the brute. As Junko brawled against the brute, Finn and Stork began moving towards the broken down rafters. 

Stork: What exactly is the plan?!

Finn: We're gonna even the odds for our pal Junko!

As Junko and the brute brawled, Finn waited for the right opportunity to strike. Once Finn saw an opportunity, Finn called out to Junko. 

Finn: JUNKO! HIT THE DECK!

Junko moved out of the way as Finn and Stork cut down the ropes holding the rafters. The rafters soon crashed down on the brute, trapping him beneath the steel rubble. 

Stork: I must say, I didn't expect you to pull off something so....clever.

Finn: What can I say, I'm full of surprises. 

Stork looked around the storage facility and saw the unconscious bodies of the thugs they've taken down. 

Stork: I must admit, I'm a little surprised we made it this far.

Finn: We'll save that for later. Let's go give Aerrow a hand!

Junko: What about Starling?

Finn: She can handle herself. 

With that, Finn led the Storm Hawks through the corridors of the storage facility. As they did, they came across a large steel door. 

Finn: Junko? Would you so kindly open the door?

With a smile on his face, Junko cracked his knuckles and grabbed the handles of the door. Junko then used his strength to tear the doors open. He then throws then through the walls of the storage facility. Upon looking at the damage, Junko lets out an embarrassed smile.

Junko: Did I go overboard? 

Finn: Not at all, buddy! Now let's go give Aerrow a hand!

Finn soon led the Storm Hawks through the storage facility to aid Aerrow. What they didn't know was that they would soon face Dark Ace.