Chapter 1

The hospital halls are full, both with staff and patience. A tall, light brunette walls the hall, lab coat flowing behind. "Jay, Jay." Said man hears. Turning, Jay looks as an intern runs up to hem. "We have a situation." The intern said. Jay looks at hem, following as the intern goes to the icu. A child lays in the bed, but disconnected from wires and monitors. A Doctor moves the bed, meaning to take her to the morge. "She's brain dead, Surgeon Jay, this idiot thinks she's alive." The intern hands Jay a cat scan of the girls brain, a bullet in the cribum. "Hey jackass, she is alive." Jay says, turning the screen to the doctor. They take the girl to the OR, removing the bullet and saving the girls life. Later, Jay and Marco (intern) are leaving the hospital. Jay heads to the Bounty, yep Jay is the ninja of lightning. Jay walks on the deck of the Bounty, Cole standing there, arms crossed and snickering. "Sensei wants you, now." He said. Jay nods, heading to Wu's room. Kai passes, a grin on his face. Jay reaches Wu's door, knocking. "Enter." Wu says. Jay looks at the hall, the gang there, grins plastered on their faces. Jay enters, shutting the door. Wu looks at hem, Jay holds his head high. "Want to tell, where have you been. This is the ninth time thus month." Wu says. "I can explain." Jay said. "Better be good, or else your cleaning for the month." Wu said. Jay breaths deep, letting it out. "I'm a surgeon at ninjago city hospital. I get called in or its my shift, they know I'm the master of lightning. I wanted to do more than be a ninja. Plus, to help my sister get better. She's been a coma for the last thirteen years." Jay explains. He holds his head high still as Wu's eyes soften. "How old." He asked. "My fifth birthday, she was only two." Jay said. Wu puts a hand on Jays shoulder, a smile on his face. "I'm proud of you. Just let me know if you go in." Wu said. Jay nods "I have to tomorrow, before eight." He tells. Wu nods, removing his hand. "Go get something to eat." He says. Jay nods, turning and leaving. Jay walks to the dining room, the others there. All start snickering as Jay sits. "So what's the punishment. "Cole said. Jay glairs at hem, eatting some roast beef. They keep on, soon Jay has enough, leaving to their room. Changing, Jay lays on his bed, falling asleep.