Chapter 14

Jay's p.o.v

I wake in the middle of the night, Cole has his head in my shoulder blades. I can't think or see anything that let's me know what woke me. Closing my eyes, I'm almost asleep when Cole shifts. That's when I feel it, Cole's hard on against my back. Oh, shit, Cole's having a wet dream. I smile, rolling over and getting hem under me. His boxers have a tent in them. Fishing out his hard on, I cup his balls. Cole moans as I stroke his shaft, licking it from tip to balls. I'm so in tuned to sucking my boy off, I don't realise the fingers threading through my hair. It's only when I lick from Cole's balls to tounge the slit of his head do I see his eyes open.

"By all means, lightning bug, continue for daddy." Cole says. I hum, open my mouth and take hem all the way to the helt. Cole arches, both hands grab my hair as I bob, sucking his cock. With no gag reflex, I can take all sixteen inches of hem. Cole is bucking his hips, I reach down, planing my cock through my shorts. Whines slip past Cole's lips, he's close. Taking hem all the way, I swallow a few times and he explodes. I gladly drink every drop on his cum as it flows down my throat. Cole's panting when I pull away, fish my hard on out and jerk off, not lasting long as I soon shoot ropes of cum on Cole's belly and chest. We clean up, laying back down. "Best dream to realty ever." Cole said as I purr. Snuggling up to my bear, he wraps an arm around me, we fall back asleep.

In the morning, I look out to the ocean. The hospital staff told me to take some time off, so, when the gang went for a mission, I joined them. "Jay." I turn to sensei Garmadon. "Would you like me to show a few moves." He asks. I smile, pulling my hair in the ponytail. I went to cut it the other day but Lloyd and Nya stopped me. Everyone said it suits me so, I let it be. Garmadon stands at the mast, I go next to the door. We circle each other, I watch for the smallest movement so I can strike or block. I never see it coming but I feel Garmadon as he rounds behind me. Arm meeting his leg, I use it to spin kick his other leg out from under hem. Garmadon falls with an 'uff' and rolls to get up.

"You have gotten stronger these last six months. Let's see how strong." Garmadon rushes me, I block, jab, kick and move out the way as Garmadon let's me have it. Garmadon throws a ponch, I grab his arm, flipping hem over my shoulder, wrench it behind his back and plant one knee in the back, the other at his shoulder blades. "Holy crap, I can't even beat dad. How did Jay do it." Lloyd said from the side. "Zane, what was the time." Wu asked. "Five minutes and fourty-eight seconds, a new record. It takes you nine minutes to take hem down, sensei Wu." Zane says. I get off, offering a hand. Garmadon takes it, a smirk appears as he pulls me. Rolling with it, hand still in his, I flip Garmadon over me, putting hem in an armbar. Garmadon taps my leg and I let go. This time, he stands with my help.

We turn to head in when a roar sounds followed by a crash. Looking, a beautiful silver dragon is on the deck. I go over, it growls at me. "Shh.shh it's okay, let me see. I'm a healer." I tell her. The horns give it away that she's female. She moves a wing, it's bent badly and in the wrong way. Using my lightening, it gives me a picture of the bones, the main is shattered along with two of the splines. Zane walks up with a roll of wrappings and I wrap the wing tight to her body. Dragon purrs, licking my cheek and curls her tail around me. She stands as I do, I go to Cole when I'm picked up and I find myself on the dragons back.

Garmadon smiles "Once a dragons trust is earned, they are loyal for life." He strokes her nose. "So you mean to say, cause Jay wrapped her wing, he gained her trust." Lloyd says. Garmadon nods "Man, I'm so jealous." Kai says. Cole walks over, dragon purrs, kneeling and picking Cole up, she puts hem behind me. "She smells Jay on Cole, she knows Cole is Jay's mate, his lover." Wu says. Dragon walks to the edge of the ship, she sinks into the water. I hold on to the spike as her strong legs papeal her through the water. "Would you like a name." I ask. She looks at me, silver eyes like moons. She touches her nose to my forehead and a mark appears. 'Choose the name you wish for me to have, dragon rider.' I hear a lovely sweet voice. I ponder a bit then thank of old names. 'What do you think about the AryzSeyrVala.' I say. 'Graceful Silver Queen, I love it, my lightening rider.' AryzSeyrVala says.

I smile as she heads back to the ship. Climing on, me and Cole slide off. Garmadon gasps as the sun catches my forehead. "Never in a thousand years have I seen that but one time." He says. "What." Wu walks over, looking at the mark. He then looks at AryzSeyrVala. "Did she touch nose to forehead with you." He asks. 'Yes, I did. The first spinjitzu master sent me. I was once his dragon. He gained my trust through an act of kindness. One that tied us together. He sent me here to be your dragon.' AryzSeyrVala says, nuzzling me. "But why me, out of anyone, out of his own son's and grandson, why choose me." I said out loud. "I can't, I'm sorry AryzSeyrVala, but, I'm not rider material." I say. A deep chuckle goes out, Wu and Garmadon gasping. A hand on my shoulder has me looking at the first spinjitzu master. I bow in respect but he makes me stand. 'Every test I sent your way, you faced it head on. From your sister going in the coma, to finding out you were adopted. Finding Cliff and accepting hem as your father to treating AryzSeyrVala as an equal. You, Jay Walker Gordon, are more than worthy to be her rider. As I once was.' FSM says, his voice making me calm and warm.

I loom at AryzSeyrVala, she lays her head on my shoulder. "I'll protect her with my life. I'll protect Ninjago till my dying breath. This, I swear." I say. FSM smiles 'Watch over hem, AryzSeyrVala.' He says, starting to fade. 'I will, old friend.' AryzSeyrVala says, purring as I rub her neck. FSM fades with a smile on his face. I'm picked up, AryzSeyrVala putting me on her back and jumps off the ship and into the water. I find that I can see and breath while under the water. 'When a dragon and rider are truly one, they become one in body, mind and soul. Abilities that I posses, you can tap into.' AryzSeyrVala said. I smile as she passes sharks, reefs, going to trenches. 'Can Cole ever join us.' I ask. AryzSeyrVala purrs 'Yes your mate, yes, he can join us anytime.' She zooms out the water, wings opening and with two mighty flaps, she breaks the water. "Yeah, that's what I'm talking about." I call, the gang looking at us.

AryzSeyrVala lands on the ship, I slide off and Cole picks me up. "You were under for thirty minutes, how." He asks. I look at AryzSeyrVala, she chuckles. "Any abilities AryzSeyrVala posses, I can tap into. And, cause Cole here is my beloved, so can he." I say. 'And your friends, just think of me and my abilities are theirs as well.' AryzSeyrVala says. I relay the message and they guys smile.

Later, I'm in the curve of AryzSeyrVala's belly, Cole behind me as his arms are wrapped around my waist. AryzSeyrVala has her tail wrapped around us, gazing at the night sky. Getting tired, Cole leans back on her belly, I curl into his chest, AryzSeyrVala lays her wing over us, curling tighter and we all fall asleep.