Chapter 18

Jay's p.o.v (six months pregnant)

It's been great, Kai and Cole are the best husband's any man or woman can ask for. Right now, I wish to be in their arms. I had stopped at the store to grab a few things Zane asked me for. Coming out, I was grabbed and am now being gropped by a guy. Three hold my arms, I can't break free. "He'll do quite nicely. The buyer will have to wait for the brats to be born, than we can more." My blood goes cold. He's Yai Fowly, the renown human trafficking thug. He sees my look, he creases my cheek.

"It does good to know a man like you, knows who a man like me is. Sadly, your just a doctor, so, the ninja won't think to save you. I mean, what could you possibly mean to them. Blind hem and cuff hem, he's going for a ride." I struggle as a blindfold is tied around my eyes, cuffs clicking tight around my wrists. I'm forced into a vehicle, forced to sit on the metal floor. Crossing my legs, I comply for now, not wanting to endanger the twins. The roar of the engine hums through the metal. I'm lerched forward as the truck takes off.

(Time skip)

I pull on the cuffs, their secured to the headrest of the bed I'm laying on. Yai Fowly keeps me cuffed and blindfolded. I'm at their otter mercy right now. If I have any chance to get out alive with my babies, I have to cooperate. The door opens, I turn my head as the bed dips. The click of taps popping and a bottle it put at my mouth. I drink deeply, heavily thirsty. Finishing that, an apples slice is placed at my mouth. I eat the apple than sandwich, but, I want more, I need more.

Time has left me, but I can keep track by the food that's brought. They come in, uncuff me long enough to relieve myself than I'm cuffed once more. My legs are asleep most of the time, white swimming behind the fold over my eyes. I need my husband's.

I perk up when the door opens, shifting to sit up enough to lean on the head rest. The thug gives me water, pulling it away when half gone. "How...long." I rasp. "How long what." It's the first time one has talked. "How...long have...i been...here. Please." I ask, taking the bite he gives me. He hums, thinking. "We've had you for close to two months." It hits me like a ton of bricks. I have only a month till the twins are to be born. "Please, let me go, my babies. Not here, I don't want them born here." I say. "Too bad, the guy is willing to pay triple for you and the brat when it comes." He gives me a bite, I take it, but, on purpose, bite his fingers and don't let go. The guy howls, slapping me but I hold on. Footsteps run in, a pair of hands grab my face, forcing me to let go as two guys hold me back. "Your not getting hem, you'll never touch my baby." I scream. White hot greats me as a branding rod is pressed to my unscarred cheek. I howl, not in pain, but rage. The three than leave, me screaming curses and insults at them.

Hands above my head, black always greeting me. The door opens, I turn my head to the person. Two weeks till I'm due, I can't move on my own so the guy eases me up. I move what little I can. Once again, thug feeds me, cleans the little bit of dirt off me and leaves. I want so badly out of here, when will I go home. Rocky, hothead, I want to go home.