Chapter 20

Jay's p.o.v

Ten years have passed, the triplets growing into handsome boys and beautiful young lady. I was right to name Ebony and Kairen after Cole and Kai, god they are the spitting image of the two. Jaylen, often called J.J., is the spitting image of me. I look at the picture on my desk, Marco smiles, his wife is pregnant with their second.

"Hard to imagine, huh." He says. I nod, seems just yesterday I was held by Yai Fowly, a human trafficker, intending to sell the three of us. I got free cause my husband's never stopped looking for me. They found me in the warehouse the Yai used to make his sells. When I was found, I was so badly malnourished and dehydrated, Marco was shocked my body didn't go into an early labor. If the gang hadn't found me, who knows what the outcome would have been.

Arms snake around me as Cole kisses my cheek. Kai is beside hem, Kairen, Ebony and Jaylen with them. "Can we still mama for lunch." I smile at Kairen, as the oldest, he's very protective over his siblings. I get up, we go to the break room, the kids pull out lunch boxes. We eat and my beloveds feel me in. I smile as the triplets tell me about their training. Later, I'm flying AryzSeyrVala, she's in the clouds, heading to the Bounty. She lands, I slide off as Wyvern and Lloyd walk up. Lloyd married Wyvern three years ago and she's pregnant with their first. I hug my sister, Wyvern purrs in content. Kai, Cole, Kairen, Ebony and Jaylen come out. We eight are one family, we stick together. We do our group hug, a cackle goes out.

Nexus is above us, I send a bolt of lightning at hem. He douges, AryzSeyrVala curls around me. Nexus forms a green energy ball, throwing it at us. We know nothing but black.

(Alternate universe, after child's play.)
Lloyd's p.o.v (16)

I block Jay, Zane throws his shrunkens, I lean with them, they sink into the watermelon Nya holds. I go the kick Kai when a flash blinds us. A thump is heard as the light dissipates. Blinking, a guy is infront of me on the floor, he wares a golden gi. I go to step forward when he groans. Slowly, he collects his arms and legs under hem, slowly stands and stumbles a bit. He catches himself, looking around. He turns to us, eyes going wide. "The hell." He says. The voice is deep, I don't recognize it. He looks at Jay, brow arched. "That mother fucker." He runs out the door, we follow. He runs faster than me, but the speed causes his hood to come off, reviling blond hair, my color blond. This guys an older version of me.

Coming to the deck, Lloyd casts his eyes to the sky, than, creating an energy ball, shoots it to the sky. It explodes, the ninjas four elements spread out. A roar is heard, a black and red dragon come, disappearing. Red and black ninjas land, black carrying a boy and girl, red a little boy. The three rush Lloyd, he kneels, hugging them. "Where's Jay." Red asks, removing his hood. It's Kai, than black must be. Yep, called it as Cole removes his hood. A much louder roar sounds, a sliver dragon comes, it lands. A guy in a lab coat slides off the saddle, helping the girl off. She pulls away, Lloyd meets her, picking her up and kissing her. My heart swales that I'll find love. Kai and Cole rush the guy, he holds them close as the two nuzzle hem, than kiss his cheeks.

The guy looks at us, his ginger hair gowns in the sun. That's Jay, holy crap. "Mama." The girl calls, the boys follow her as Jay kneels, he's balled over by them. I chuckle as Jay is smothered by the three. "What does it take to get rid of you eight." A sinister voice yells. A green ball is thrown at Lloyd, he deflects it with an ice ball. Kai and Cole go on the defence, the dragon stands over the triplets. Jay forms a sphere of lightning around hem. I wonder why Jay doesn't spinjitzu into his gi. A guy slams into Jay's sphere, I go to help but Wu stops me. "This is their fight." He says. I turn back just in time to see a black energy ball strike the guy. "Step away from my son's and daughter." Dad's voice rings out. An elderly man drops down, Lloyd smirks. "About time, dad." He said, throwing earth balls at the guy. Dad smiles, hands erupt in black flames, the father, son duo charge, switching places. The girl is under the dragon who's growling up a storm. Kai and Cole run side by side, hold hands level and, holy cow, they merge their elements and shoot lava at the guy, Jay sending a bolt of lightning.

The guy growls, he sends an energy sphere at the dragon, Jay drops his shield, running and the ball hits his leg. Jay cries out, stumbles and the dragon catches hem. Jay holds his left leg, the dragon blasts the guy. He's forced to retreat. Kai and Lloyd follow after, I'm guessing in hopes of capturing hem. Cole goes to Jay by he points to where the two flew off to. Cole nods, going after the two. Dad goes to Jay, black flames on his hands. He kneels, cupping Jay's leg and Jay sighs in relief.

Jay's p.o.v (29)

I turn to my sister and the kids, AryzSeyrVala let's them out. Jaylen jumps into my arms, she never could take violence. Kairen and Ebony are little spit fires right now. Wing beats alert us as Wu touches down, his dragon disappears, Wu landing crouched. "They okay. Where's Lloyd, Kai and Cole." "They went after Nexus. And they're okay." Garmadon said. Wu nods, that's when I see the others for the first time. My counter is looking at me in awe. The three come back, Kai drops down, blood staining his gi. "The freaker cut me and sent me into a death roll. Cole had to correct me and by the time we rejoined Lloyd, Nexus had escaped." Kai explains. I nod, walking to the ships door. The gang follows, I motion Kai to sit.

Kai's p.o.v (16)

My older self sits on the couch, Jay sits the girl beside hem. Jay walks down the hall, coming back with the first aid kit. Kai removes his gi top, Jay holds his arm, a long laceration from his elbow to his shoulder present. Jay takes the antiseptic, pouring it on the wound. Kai hisses through his teeth, flames flicking his hand. "Big baby." Jay jabs playfully. "Like you know what it feels like." Kai said. "Try me." Jay counters. Kai goes to retort but a look crosses his face. "Oh yeah, forgot." Kai said. The five of us share a look, Jay shrugs. The little girl curls into Kai, he rubs her head. Jay threads the needle, he starts stitching the cut closed. Cole is leaned on the back of the couch, that's when I notice Kai and Cole are look a likes, not identical but close to it. Plus, both he and Kai ware wedding bands. Jay has one as well, the kids look like one of each of them and it clicks.

"You three are married." I said. "Took you this long to figure that out." Cole said, voice deep and husky. "Me and Cole are twins, we married Jay little over ten years ago." Kai said as Jay finishes. "At first it was just Cole I was dating, but, they wanted to try a threesome and one thing lead to the next and Kairen, Ebony and Jaylen were born." Jay said. I'm thinking, how the hell did Jay...unless he's a trans. "I see the look, I'm no trans. I'm what is known as a reproducing male in our realm. Very few are born like this." Jay said says, packing the kit. He sets it to the side, wrapping gaze around Kai's arm. "How are you so comfortable around wounds, our Jay sees one drop of blood and he's gone or throwing up." Lloyd said. "I've been the head surgeon of Ninjago hospital for the last thirteen years." Jay said. I'm impressed "What about being a ninja." Our Jay said. "Can't, I got injured on the way to work one morning, a stuck driver slamed into a construction tower, a pipe sliced my leg and the infection from bacteria and all that frecked my leg up. I now have a plate permanently fused to the shin bone. It just enough to help me walk, sometimes, if it calls for it, running." Jay said, rolling his pants leg up. A long scar from the inside ankle, crossing his shin and going to the under side of his knee is present.

"It happened the day after I saved Cole, and reviled I was a surgeon to the group. I hid it for two years. But what got me into being a surgeon, was this gal." Jay hugs the girl Lloyd had kissed. "This is my little sister, Wyvern Garmadon. Maiden name Gordon. After a fire that killed our foster parents, Wyvern went into a coma for thirteen years, she went in one on my fifth birthday and came out on my eighteenth. A few months later, I met our biological father through the hospital. He's now the proud grandpa to these three and soon to be this little one." Jay said, hands over Wyvern's belly.

Wyvern swats his hands away, Jay chuckles. "Jay." Lloyd said. "Yeah." "Run." Lloyd chases after Jay, Garmadon and Wu laughing. Jay rounds the corner, volts over the couch, turning on Lloyd. Lloyd never sees it coming as Jay jabs his ribs, sparks dancing along Lloyd's gi. Lloyd drops to his knees, Jay swings his leg out, grabs Lloyd's arm and puts hem in an armbar. "You fighting is soully offense, I'm defense and offense. Remember what happened before." Jay said. Lloyd is forced to tap out, Jay letting go.

Garmadon stands "As much fun as this is, we need to get home." He said. They all nod, getting up. Together, we all go out onto the deck. Garmadon chants a spell, a portal opens. "Nexus will be pulled in when we go through, so you don't have to worry about hem." Garmadon aid, a jet black dragon forming. Lloyd, Kai and Cole jump into the air, gold/green, red and brown dragons forming. Jay goes to the silver dragon, climing on her saddle, she rises up. Together, the group goes to the portal. Nexus comes up behind they, shooting a blast at Jay. As they all go in, a flash blinds us. When we can see again, nothing remains. Going back inside, we resume training.