Chapter 8

Two months have past, I took the extra month off to regain the strength back in my leg. My alarm goes off, I pull away from Cole. Cole moved into my room last week, his leg still in a cast. He shifts, opening his eyes. "Going in." He says. I nod, kissing his cheek. Going into the bathroom, I take a shower. Coming out, Cole is setting my clothes out. Kissing hem, I get dressed. Going out to the dinning room, Cole following, no one's there. I cook some eggs, sausage and bacon for us and the others. Packing my food, kissing Cole once more, I head out.

Coming to the hospital, I enter the break room to put my bag down. The rooms dark so I hit the switch and jump into the air as the other members of the staff start clapping. Marco comes up, hugging me. "Welcome back boss." He says. I return it, having missed everyone. We have a small welcome back party and get to work.

Sis is still here so I go visit, carrying a piece of cake. With her folder in hand, I open the door. "BJ, your back." Wyvern hugs me after I put the cake down. Handing it to her, she eats it. "Heard what happened." I ask. She nods around the fork of cake in her mouth. Rolling my pants leg up. The scar on the inside of my cafe.

She touches it, I jurk away, it still tender

She touches it, I jurk away, it still tender. "Sorry BJ." She said. I smile, hugging her. "You did no wrong." I say. We send ten more minutes talking before I get up. Kissing her cheek, I leave the room. "She can be released in a week." Marco says. I smile, I'm glad to finally take her home.

Going to my cobby, I pull out a folder. A Mr.Cliff Gordon, he broke his arm. "Want to take this, I have some catching up to do." I ask Marco. "Sure Jay, x-ray and blood work." I nod, sitting in my desk. He goes off while I read up on my patients.

Two hours later, I hear Marco calling my name. Getting up, he waves at me from the testing room. Going over, Marco drags me in. "I did blood work on Mr.Gorden, and he has a son." Marco said. "Great, I'll call hem and inform hem of Mr.Gordens condition." I turn to leave, Marco grabs my sleeve. I turn to hem. "You don't have to call the son, cause you are the son." I studded shitless.