Chapter 6

Jay's p.o.v

A week in the hospital, me and Cole are being discharged. I go down the hall, using the crouches Marco gave me. Said man pushes Cole in a wheelchair. They tried to get me in one but I refused so Marco gave me crouches. Cole grasps my gi pants, I touch his hand. During the time we've been here, our bond and love for each other only strengthened and hardened.

We come to the waiting room, Kai and Wu stands up. They came to get us. "Jay refused a wheelchair but Cole here has to have one til he gets to the car, from there, crouches are highly recommended." Marco said. I adjust the breathing tubes, my lungs are still bad. Kai takes the chair, pushing Cole. Wu comes to my side as I follow, in case I fall. Coming to the car, Cole gets in behind the driver seat, I slide in, folding the crouches. Wu and Kai clime in, Kai starts the car.

I lean on Cole, he raps his arm around me. "No kissing in my car, love birds." Kai says, looking at us in the mirror. I flip hem off "I'm still doped up, brother, let me rest." I tell hem. Marco kept me on some heavy antibiotics, pain killer in the I.V bag. I close my eyes, just resting. Cole rubs my shoulder, his chin on my head. Wu looks at us, I don't care, I just want these drugs out my system.

Cole shakes me, I look up to see the Bounty is docked by the car, the ramp down. I open the door, using said door to stand and get my crouches. Carefully, I walk up the ramp, using the strips of wood as leverage to get up. Turning around, I wait for my beloved boyfriend. He copies me, soon standing beside me. Zane, Nya and Lloyd walk out, Rex not far behind. I forgot to mention, Rex is the elemental master of realms, plus Nya's boyfriend. Nya gives me a hug, one I gladly return. She pulls away, Zane holds the door of the Bounty open. I take a step, stumbling but catch myself. Lloyd steps beside me, he lays a hand on my back. "He's still drugged a little. Jay's gonna be in limbo for a while." Kai explained. Zane comes to my side as well as Cole goes through the door. With the two's help, I make it in, going to our room.

Zane switched our beds, me on bottom. Sitting on it, I pull off my coat, gi shirt and pants. Zane had left so Lloyd hands me some clean clothes. Pulling the fish net off from my legs, I see the wrap. Zane walks in, the first aid kit in hand. He kneels, unwrapping the bandage, cleaning the wound. He puts ointment in it, wrapping it back up. Giving a nod, I pull on the pants, laying down shirtless. Lloyd pats my arm, I wave at hem, half sleep. Grabbing the covers, I pull them to my chest, lay down and take a good nap.

The Ninja Surgeon जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें