Chapter 7

Swift wind landed just in front of the palace doors. The princesses ran to their side, surprised.

"Who is she?"

"What happened?"

"Is she a Magicat too?"

 Adora thrust her way through the crowd, until Glimmer was right in front of her, completely unbothered by the blood dripping at her feet.

"Glimmer, I need to know what you did with my sword." Adora cried. 

Glimmer shrugged. "it's in the throne room, waiting to be used for its intended purpose." she spoke with a terribly soft tone.

"Glimmer, she's dying!" 

Glimmer pretended to be shocked before her eyes turned cold. "you will use the sword to protect Eheria from the Horde, and nothing else."

"If you don't let me heal her now, I am never picking up that sword again." Adora seethed.

Glimmer nodded, before teleporting away. she returned shortly after, practically shoving the sword onto Catra's lap. "Be quick about it, then you will report back to the throne room."

Adora ran into the field as fast as she could and set Catra down. 

Gently, she pressed her cold hand onto the sword. Adora cleared her mind, transforming into She-Ra. Soon, the huge gash in Catra's abdomen began to close, and her face was full of color and vitality. Adora let out a sigh of relief as Catra opened her eyes. The smell of blood was nauseating.

"What the Hell are you doing out here Adora? the ship is going to-

"Its already destroyed, you did it, Catra!" Adora cheered, tear streaming down her face.

"I just wish I didn't get knocked out before- she stopped and sat up to look Adora in the eyes. "Adora, what happened?"

Adora wrapped her arms around Catra, holding her tightly to her chest. "It was awful, Catra. I tried to get to you before the blast, but Horde Prime went after you and-" She sobbed loudly into Catras' hair.

Catra eased out of Adora's arms and stroked her face. "Everything will be fine, I'm okay now. We're okay now."

 Adora turned away and helped Catra to her feet. "We should go, Glimmer is furious with me for healing you."

Catra raised an eyebrow. "Sparkles is mad at you?  she giggled. "What's the punishment, no dessert, no slumber parties?

Adora shook her head. "Glimmer's changed since Angella stopped the portal, she's even been studying with Shadow Weaver. I have no idea what she's capable of."

Catra shuddered at the mere mention of Shadow Weaver. "It can't be that bad, besides she wouldn't do anything to you."

Adora nodded at she led Catra back to the palace