Chapter 11

Adora was still smiling as she woke up the next morning. Glimmer was sure to tell everyone about the "victory dinner" she was planning. even Swift Wind was bustling around the castle. everyone seemed in generally good spirits, so Glimmer barley suspected Adora's giggly demeanor as she teleported into the dungeon.

The dungeon was relatively cold, a new addition after Angella's departure. Glimmer knew she would have wanted an actual prison for Catra, instead of a guest room. Glimmer smiled grimly as she inched closer to Catra, tied like a feral dog in the middle of the room.

"What do you want?" Catra mumbled.

Glimmer used a bit of magic to thrust Catra to her feet. "I want to avenge my mother. The death that you caused."

"Glimmer, is it? I-"

"You always have to have the last word, don't you?" Glimmer boomed as she slammed Catra to the floor.

"Shadow Weaver told me you were always weak , that you were a huge crybaby underneath that sarcastic exterior. Let's put that theory to the test!"

Glimmer kicked Catra square in the face, hoisted her up with her magic and tossed her from the ceiling to the floor, then against all four walls. Catra shrieked and cried, nearly certain her nose was broken as it bled down her face. 

When Catra tried to bite the tips of Glimmer's fingertips, Glimmer smiled. She teleported away and returned with a muzzle. Faster then Catra could comprehend, Glimmer had returned Catra to her restraints, the muzzle around her face. 

Glimmer held Micha's spear inches from Catra's neck. "Adora has yet to realize you both are completely at my mercy. So I suggest you keep your mouth shut, or both you and Adora gets it!

Catra gasped. "you're supposed to be her friend. She coughed

"Still think nothing too bad can happen, huh? 

Glimmer kicked her in the stomach. 

"Old habits die hard."