00

HAEIN

"and they lived happily ever after." i slowly closed the book and smiled at my little cousin. "i already read you a story, why aren't you asleep yet?" i asked.

"don't you like it?" my cousin looked up to me with a pout on her lips. "unnie, i have a question." eunhee pouted.

"what is it, princess?" eunhee took a deep sigh "do you think your prince is waiting for you?" she asked. i frowned at her question.

"what do you mean?" i asked, frowning. "i mean, you're getting old! i wonder when your prince charming is gonna arrive." eunhee pouted.

i laughed and squeezed her cheeks. "a prince charming takes time to find her princess." i told her. "maybe it's not the right time for my prince charming to arrive."

i stood up and smiled at her. "go to sleep now, eunhee. don't worry, if my prince charming arrives, i'll show him to you." eunhee gave me a bright smile and nodded.

i closed the door and sighed. i went to my room and sat on my bed.

i'm an author and i write novels and children stories. for me, i think writing children stories are hard for me.

i don't believe in happy endings. in reality, there's no prince charming, there's no happy endings at all.

i know i should not relate the reality in stories since it's a children's story and it's fiction. i'm currently writing a book.

a love story with a happy ending.

i walked towards my working table and sat down. i have no drafts yet or anything. i leaned my back on my chair and sighed.

i can't write a love story with a happy ending with no experience. i need to experience it first before i could write down what it really feels like.

a knock on my door was heard as i stood up and opened the door.

i startled. i got shocked as i saw a tall man standing in front of me.

he looked like a god.

his features are so unreal.

"w-who are you?" i asked and gulped. he frowned and looked at the other way. "oh my gosh!" his eyes widened.

"i'm soooo sorry!! i didn't mean-" "whO ARE YOU??" i yelled.

"haein, can you stop overreacting?" minghao walked in. "wHO IS THIS STRANGER?" i asked.

"chill. he's my best friend from china." they did a hand shake and frowned.

"his name is wen junhui, you can call him gay."

junhui smacked minghao as he winced in pain. "i'm kidding! you can call him jun."

xu minghao is my brother. he sometimes brings all of his twelve friends in the house and they're very loud.

when i say loud, LIKE REALLY LOUD.

i remember that soonyoung guy who finished all of the snacks here in the house. that tall mingyu guy who was the loudest.

"we gotta get going. we're gonna play xbox. bye sis." minghao waved. when jun walked first, minghao whispered something to me.

"by the way, he's single." he gave me a teasing smile and i shook my head.

-
it's bEEEN SOOO LONG AND I MISSED WRITING! also, a lot of shit is happening in the kpop industry rn. please stop the heartaches, it's not good for my health :'<