04

HAEIN

the moment i woke up, and i was about to check my phone. it was already filled with jun's loud ass.

JUN
gOOD MORNING BABE :D
wow i'd actually call u that
hMmM ur not yet seeing this
hhHhrIsE & sHIIInEeE
lmao i'm kidding
take ur time to sleep :>
i'll come over by 11 :DD

i honestly have nothing to do. i went out of the room and the house was very quiet. minghao usually blasts music every morning.

there was a note on his door:

i'm staying at cheol's house and i'll come back tomorrow,, if ur inviting jun, don't do anything stupid

- your annoying brother <3

i sighed. i'm home alone, again.

i hate it when i'm alone. i get a little scared since i'm a paranoid person and watch too many horror movies.

i walked down and cooked breakfast for myself. i looked at my clock. it's almost 10, jun is almost coming.

should i cook for him?

wait, why am i even going to cook for him? but i wanted to be kind.

after half an hour, the doorbell rang and i just finished cooking. first thing i always noticed in jun is that he always comes in time.

i walked towards the front door and opened the door for him. he looked different. his hair was slicked back and he was wearing a sweater and jeans.

he looked handsome.

the smile he always wears gets me every time. "wow," he spoke "did you cook?" he asked. i nodded as he walked in the house.

"did you cook for me?" he asked "be thankful i did. i was doubting if i should cook for you or not." i replied while we both sat on the table.

"of course you'll cook for me. because you care for me." he gave a playful wink and i made a face in reply "i'm basically kind to people."

he chuckled and placed food on his plate. "by the way, where's minghao? the house seems quiet." jun asked while eating a piece of waffle.

"he's staying at cheol's and will come back tomorrow. i can do whatever i want." i smiled. suddenly, jun took out his phone and started to type.

after a few seconds, his phone gave a notification sound already. "i asked permission to minghao if i can stay tonight."

i choked on my food.

"and he said sure but don't do anything stupid." i coughed.

i can't believe it. minghao actually allowed jun stay here over night.

it's my first time experiencing this. sleeping in the same roof with a friend whom i don't really know.

"don't worry," jun spoke, breaking the silence "we won't do anything stupid." "of course we won't." i replied with a confused face.

"unless if you want to." he smirked.

OH
MY
GOD
NO

"jun, what the fuck? i'm-" "relax, i'm kidding." he chuckles "minghao would kill me if we did." jun smiled and continued eating.

minghao is a complete ass but he cares for my safety especially our parents are staying in china and we're the only one staying here in korea.

after eating, jun helped me wash the plates and clean the table. "can we watch a movie?" jun asks.

"let's hang out together! movie date sounds so good right now!" jun sounded like a kid and that made me smile.

"sure." we sat down on the living room as i took out all of our movie collection. "horror?" jun asked.

oh god. "i can't watch horror. only minghao watches those." jun nodded and searched for more.

"romantic comedy?" he asked. "hmm, yeah sounds good to me."

i got snacks and sat beside jun and the movie started. half way through the movie, i found jun laying his head on my shoulder, beautifully asleep.

i studied his face. his face was aesthetically pleasing. those facial features are just so perfect and especially his lips.

it's pink, plump and kissable.

his cheeks were soft, those lashes were long. he was honestly perfect for me.

and that time, i realized i have fallen for him.

i thought it was just a small happy crush. but no, i realized my feelings got deeper for him.

jun suddenly opened his eyes and i was in shock. our faces were so close. i could feel his breathing.

"enjoying my face?" he says in a very soft voice. i got back to my senses and shook my head.

"no. you look ugly when you sleep." i rolled my eyes "sure. keep staring on my ugly face." he scooted closer and hugged my waist.

my heart was beating so fast, it felt like it was going to pop out of my chest. i smiled to myself.

i wish i could always have this feeling. the feeling of being in love.

-
hello~
i'm sorry if there are any grammatical errors & the words r cringy af, i was half asleep when i did this :<
i'm just so tired from school, hope everyone understands!