02

HAEIN

i woke up with the loud notifications ringing on my phone. i frowned and sluggishly reached for my phone.

early in the morning, jun is already sending me a lot of message. i sighed and opened them.

JUN
hI HAEIN
GOOD MORNING
yOu'RE AWAKE NOW RIGHT??
well, we're going on a date :>
dRESS SOMETHING COMFORTABLE OKAAAY?
i'll pick u up by 10
a second ago

i looked at the time, it was already 9:30. "shoot." i whispered to myself. i immediately took a shower and picked my most comfortable outfit.

"i need to look nice-" and that sudden realization hit me. "wait, why am i suppose to be all dressed up? i'm only meeting jun." i sighed and grabbed a white shirt and pants.

a knock on my door was heard. i took my bag and opened the door, it was minghao. he was looking at me with a smirk on his face. "what?" i asked annoyingly.

"i see...you're dressed up." i raised my brow, "do you expect me to go out, walking around naked?" he rolls his eyes.

"just because you're going on a date with jun-" "i'm not going on a date with jun!" i immediately cut him off. he laughed, "stop lying!" "i'm not lying!" i replied.

"jun literally told me that you guys are dating." "hE WHAT" i yelled.

the doorbell rang and minghao ran downstairs as i followed him. he opens the door and it was of course, jun.

"i guess your date's here." minghao raised his brows playfully. i looked at jun and he smiled. "we're not dating, hao." jun spoke.

"what?" he asked in confusion "it was a joke" jun laughed. minghao sighed, "whatever, dating or not, i still ship you both." he makes finger hearts.

"i mean, it's fine with me if your sister wants to date me." jun smiled "we're wasting time, let's go." i walked past by him.

"you know, my sister will always be single. i don't mind if you date her." minghao winked and closed the door.

jun turned around and smiled, walked towards me and placed his arm around my shoulder. "you heard him, you can date me anytime." he gives a playful wink.

"shut up, i would never-" "yeah, you won't" he smirks "but someday you will."

i smacked his arm as he laughs. "why? won't you date someone who's someone that's handsome as me?" he was very proud.

"i won't date someone who's such a jerk like you." i rolled my eyes.

"you're cute." he smiles as he pinches my cheeks.

-
early update :D sorry for not updating last friday :(( don't worry everyone! i'll update this friday!

lots of love,
nikki.