03

HAEIN

jun took me everywhere he wanted. my legs were awfully tired trying to follow jun around. right now, the sun has set and he treated me ice cream.

we were standing up, the cold air tickles my skin as we look up in the sky. "did you have fun?" jun asked. i looked at him and giggled.

"yes but my legs are tired from walking all day." i whined "that's because you sit on your desk all day." he sounded like my mom.

"thank you for today." i looked at him and gave him a smile. he smiled back, "i had fun with you." he said.

walking back home, it was really cold. i kept rubbing my palms together to make heat and place them on my cheeks every minute. jun suddenly chuckles as i looked at him.

"you're so cute." he said "what?" i asked in confusion. he took my hand and placed it on his pockets.

heat rushed through my cheeks, creating a blush. "are you warm now?" he asked with a warm smile. his smile makes me soft and warm, i smiled back at him.

"thanks."

-

i rang the doorbell and the door opened, revealing minghao with a facemask and only wearing a robe. i covered my mouth as i tried not to laugh.

i walked in as he spoke, "so how's the date?" minghao asked. my smile faded and i looked at him with a glare, "i told you, we're not together!"

"and i already told you, i don't care! i still ship you both." he gives a playful smile. "whatever." i rolled my eyes "oh come on! it always happens, you guys deny that you don't want to date each other, you end up dating each other."

"only happens in stories, minghao." i said i poured milk in my glass "it doesn't! look at mingyu and his girlfriend, they're so romantic!"

i choked on my milk.

"that hoe has a girlfriend?" i asked "why would you call mingyu a hoe?" mighao asked in confusion.

"he literally clings on you and on that deep voiced guy." i said as i drank my milk again "it's what you call being caring." minghao protested.

i put the glass in the sink and grabbed my bag, "whatever you say, minghao. i don't believe in romantic stuff and i won't end up dating with jun." i told him.

"fine. let's see if you will or won't end up with jun." he crosses his arms "and if i do prove to you?" i asked "then i'll buy you something you'd like." he replied.

"and if i...if ever end up with him?" i asked "you'll buy me a car." minghao smirks. i rolled my eyes and walked up to my room.

"hey! that's a deal, okay?" minghao yells.

i shut the door and threw my bag on my bed. i sat on my desk and opened my computer. the draft is still there.

i breathed in and out as i placed my fingers on the keyboard as i started typing.