01

HAEIN

the next day, i sat on my desk again and looked at the lifeless story on my computer. someone asked me why do i always end up with sad endings on my stories.

i sighed and covered my face with my hands. an idea popped in my head, what if i ask online what it's like.

what it's like to experience love.

i quickly went to my blog site and typed.

SEO HAEIN
@0913shn

Hello everyone! I'm going to come up with a story. It's the one that you all have been waiting for! A love story with a happy ending. Now, let me ask you guys...How is it like to be in love?

posted • a few seconds ago

-

after a few minutes, a lot of my readers commented.

-

진희JINHEE
@jinheeyang.34
- i'm so excited to read it!! by the way, being in love is,, you need to be selfless and sacrificing for the one you love. fighting, author haein!!

@lee_minha674
- unnie!! i'm so excited for this! but you can't write a story without personal experience...how about relate your love life in your story? i'm looking forward to this! fighting~!

-

that comment was right.

i sighed loudly as i heard my door creaking open. i looked and frowned.

it was minghao's best friend...again.

wen junhui.

we stared at each other for a few moments as i rolled my eyes. "are you trespassing my room?" i asked lazily.

"i heard you sigh." i frowned at him and gave him a look.

"what the hell?" "is there anything wrong?" he asked.

"hey, mr. wen junhui." he looked at me "we," i pointed at me and him "are not close, okay?"

jun walked towards me and i looked at him with confusion written in my face. he looked at me, straightly in my eyes as i was stiff in my seat.

"are we close now?" he asked.

my heart is suddenly beating.

seeing his face closer makes him look like a chinese prince.

why is he so handsome.

i erased my thoughts and cleared my throat. "you dummy, i meant we're not friends."

he dragged a chair and sat beside me. "can we be friends?" he asked with a bright smile on his lips.

"i actually wanted to be friends with an author." he spoke "why?" i asked.

"i like reading books. especially with happy endings."

i looked at him and he looked at me. "can we be friends? please?" he does a cute face. i smiled and licked my lips.

"sure. my name's haein. seo haein." i stick out my arms and he took it with a smile.

"wen junhui." we both shook hands.

as i went back with my computer, the draft was still empty. "are you currently writing a book?" he asks.

"yeah... and i couldn't think of any specific plot." i pouted. "do you have anything in mind?" he asked.

"well... i want to create a happy story for my readers since they requested me to do one since the very first day...and...i actually don't believe in happy endings that's why it's hard for me to write." i explained.

he nodded. "does it have a love story?" i nodded at his question.

"have you ever been in love?" he asked "your questions are getting personal." i laughed it off.

"i'm trying to help." i sighed and shook my head slowly.

he nods and pauses for a moment. i kept my head low as i'm trying to think of a nice and unique story plot.

"let's have an agreement." jun suddenly spoke.

i looked up at him and he moves closer to me. "i'll be your boyfriend for a month."

i was shocked and couldn't process anything. "w-what?" i stuttered.

he laughs gently. "no, don't take it the wrong way... i'm going to be your boyfriend for a month so you can write down your own personal experience."

i looked at him and didn't say anything.

"you don't need to pay me." he smiles.

wen junhui? is going to be my "boyfriend" for a month? "are you okay with it?" he asks.

it would be really helpful. but i fall too easily.

i sighed and paused for moment. should i agree or decline?

after a few minutes of making decisions, i finally looked up at him.

"fine, let's do this."