08

HAEIN

i've been staying in my room and i didn't even bother to go out. i'm ignoring junhui and that's for my own good.

someone knocked on my door and i lifted my head lazily "who's there?" i asked, my voice raspy. there was no reply.

"minghao, what do you want?" i asked. still, there was no reply. i sluggishly stood up and opened the door.

it wasn't minghao, it was jun.

i immediately closed the door but his hand stopped it. "haein, please...let's talk."

i opened the door and looked at him. "why are you avoiding me?" he asked. his eyes were slowly getting teary.

"did i do anything wrong?"

yes. you broke my heart and that's my fault because i liked you so much.

"if i did, maybe we can fix it."

stop it. you can't.

"why are you concerned anyways?" i asked coldly "because i'm your..." he paused.

"i care about you." he said. "i get worried about you when you're not okay. so please, tell me what's wrong." he softly spoke.

you're what's wrong. i fall for you even though i'm not suppose to. i get broken because of you.

"i..." he looked down. as he took deep breaths. he looked directly in my eye and held my cold hands which made me warm.

heat rushed up in my cheeks and looked at him.

"i love you, haein. i really do."

-

SHORT UPDATE SORRY HEEHHE