MDFA: Chapter Twenty-two

Effect

Ash Smoke  Zacharias

WE ARE ALL busy with Clement who continuesly telling that he's fine. But probably not. Winds are playing to our hair and the heat from the sun makes the leaves dry and dead. Maybe it's the reason why Clement powers become weaked. His plant is dying.

We are all stands when Keith shouted Clement's name and asking for help. Sunod sunod ang pag akyat namin at sumalubong kami ni Keith na pinagpapawisan.

"What happen?" I ask. Keith didn't answer me instead he face Clement.

"Ezra needs you please check her" I arched my brow of what I've heard. Agad ko silang hinawi at dumiretso sa kwarto ni sin.

Sin is lying at the bed with her pale reflexion. I also noticed that her energy become lower.

"H-hindi ko na siya pwedeng gamutin. Pero p-pwede ko  siyang tignan. " Nanghihinang Saad ni Clement. Keith nod as he guide Clement towards us.

He made some touches of sin face and uttered some words. He can't use any of his plants because he was already heal her a lot of times.

"Bakit ba siya laging hinihimatay?" I ask out of the blue.

After of his damn touches, he faced us with a worried face. My heart beat fast because of his damn face.

"Ezra, become tired. She gain all her energy. And... The season and climate here in our world is new to her body. I think nabigla ang katawan niya" I thought tapos na siyang magsalita pero hindi pa pala.

"Human are so vulnerable. Dahil sa sunod sunod nating pakikipaglaban ay nabigla ang katawan niya kaya palagi siyang hinihimatay. Humans are not use in this kind of set up. But after a months she will use to it" we all sigh.

"Is that the reason why she can't cast her spell?" Qariel ask. Clement nodded at him.

"Pero hindi lang siya tao right? She is also a gifted?" Clement nodded at Leyden.

"Of course! She will not enter here if she don't have our blood" Keith answer.

"Pero lumaki pa din siya sa mundo ng mga tao" napatango kami sa sinabi ni Clement.

We are not used in this kind of Clement. Low energy and serious. Maybe he's not really feeling well.

Ezra Sin Angel

I WAS REALLY expecting that I will woke up in my room. But where the hell am I? This is quite familiar.

"Angel ...."

I gasp. Siya ulit. The tall guy with a snow flakes pupil! Ano bang kailangan niya sa akin?!

"Who are you!?" I ask him as my lips started to tremble.

Fvck! Fvck!

Bahagya niyang ginalaw ang labi niya. So, he's not answering my damn question?

"Anong kailangan mo sa akin? Bakit mo ako ginaganito!?" I can't help to raise my voice. This is so frustrating.

He looked down. "Wake up now"

YUN ANG HULING salita na narinig ko mula sa kaniya at pagkatapos ay nakakabinging ingay ang sumalubong sa akin.

"Are you insane ate!?" Sino yung sumisigaw. Without opening my eyes I can feel the tension inside our room.

As I open my eyes, the prince with a ash-black haired is the first thing I see. Nilibot ko ang paningin ko. Qariel and Alex are besides chloris. I gasp when I saw chloris. Her eyes are in intense purple. Parehong nakahawak sa braso niya ang dalawang prinsipe.

"Ilayo nyo siya kay sin" maotoridad na utos ni smoke sa kanila at agad nila itong sinunod.

Bahagyang tumango si smoke sa natitirang prinsepe at lumabas na din. Now, only me and this smoke left in the room.

I tried to lift up my upper body using my elbow but I can't!

"Don't force yourself" masuyo niya akong hiniga ulit. I sigh as frustration travel into my nerves.

Wait!

"Where's Clement?! Is he fine? — and w-what happen to chloris?" I hysterically ask. Napapikit ako ng umikot ang paningin ko.

Smoke brushed his thumb to my cheeks and I felt calm.

"Clement is perfectly fine. While chloris..." He looked away. " She attempted to kill you.." my jaw dropped because if what I've heard

Is that for real?

"Ilang oras akong natulog?" I ask him then he chuckled.

"Hours my dear? You slept for almost one week" I looked at him. Seriously?

Lalo akong tinakasan ng lakas ng pilit niyang siniksik and sarili niya na mahiga sa tabi ko. My bed is not that big.

When he perfectly lay on my bed. He lift my upper body and lay his shoulder. I found myself leaning to his chest and he's rubbing his fingers to my shoulder.

"You slept too much..." Tumikhim ako sa narinig ko. I supposed to be feel uncomfortable but here I am perfectly leaning to his chest.

"Luxon already fight arus and we also found two medallions plus yours." I wink. Ang dami palang nangyari nung tulog ako.

"What happened to chloris?" I ask then he slightly crease his chin and show the lower part of his lips. So cute...

"She had the truama.." I gulp. "Her mother was killed by a witch in front of her when she was seven years old. She can't fight back because she's protecting Qariel and she's under training that time" I almost pitty her.

"She's trying to kill that witch using her bare hands. Kaya nilalayo namin siya sa mga mangkukulam. Lahat ng mangkukulam na nakakasalamuua niya ay pinapatay niya" I gulp a lot of times. So, behind her sweet smile and cute mind she experienced that kind of pain.

I closed my eyes. I started to breath again and again trying to calm myself.
I know how it feels.

Everything stops when smoke lean forward to me. Our body almost touch itself. Hinawi niya ang buhok ko at bahagya siyang pumaibabaw sa akin.
I feel his hands expertly put my hair down as he lean close to the back of my ears.

What the fvck!?

Nailapat ko ang mga kamay ko dibdib niya at bahagya itong nilukot ng maramdaman Ko ang hininga niya sa leeg ko. Pero ang tuluyan nagpagulo sa sistema ko ay ang mga salitang binitawan niya.

"You don't have any tattoo yet. I'm wondering what is your real power my sin?"