MDFA: Chapter Sixty-Six

Upper Class Council

WE DIDN'T expect that our mission to get angel out of smoke empire will evolve as get angel out of his dad territory. Ligtas namin nailayo si hyacinth sa emperyo nila smoke, ofcourse with the help of hazel. Smoke younger sister.

I didn't expext that hazel with have his wisdom and the guts to speak out. Yun din ang unang beses na nakita ko siya. She's still young but her fashion to fight for women's right is compelling.

"I'll call all my demon in the underworld" everyone stop as luthon uttered his words. The general still stood up and order his guards to shoot us.

Until everyone, bow down when the princess suddenly step out wearing his satin dress and a small crown put on her head.

"everyone arrows down" her voice is soft but still shouting for power.

"Beloved princess, hindi na po kayo dapat nangingielam dito" parinig kong sabi ng General.

She glared at the General before speaking.

"At bakit hindi ako mangingielam?" he bluntly said.

Her words just make the General shiver. That was so funny.

"Ngunit trabaho namin ito, mahal na prinsesa. Bumalik na lang po kayo sa inyong silid" anas pa ng General.

The princess quikly held the guards bow and pointed it to the General. "Bring that lady out of that place, my dear princes" he order us. Agad na gumalaw ang mga gwardya para harangin kami.

"don't you ever move, and also you" he pointed his arrow on the General. "Order them to move aside" paturo nya.

Nagsalita pa ang heneral, hindi nagdalawang isip ang prinsesa na patamaan ito sa balikat.

"Isa pang pagsalungat mo sa prinsesa, sa ulo mo na tatama ang palasong ito" the princess and her blunt words make the General shiver.

"Guards, m-move aside" he order the guards as we run towards the lady, agad siyang inalalyan ni luthon sa pagtumba dulot ng tinding takot.

"Hindi na dapat ito mauulit, all the servants must be respected. Hindi porket maa nakakababa ang estado nila sa atin ay ituturing natin silang parang basura," we all looked at her as her words mark out minds.

Hindi lang ganda ang mayroon ang munting binibini, she also have the wisdom. The courage to fight. The guts to speak out her mind even she's  alone, even no one dare wilk listen. Even she's stilk young.

"Guards and General, Princess and prince, King and Queen, and also the Superior King. We are all assist by the servants. Habang prinoproktehan at pinaglilingkuran ang ating sinasakupan, nasa likod natin ang mga katulong upang alagaan at alalayan tayo sa bawat kilos. They're not even praise and noticed, they're hiding behide us. Even though, there skills need to be accomodate." We can't help but to admire her, through her words.

Hindi na ako magugulat kung titingalain siya sa hinaharap bilang isang magaling na pinuno. Nakikita ko na sa kaniya iyon. Sigurado ako na hindi lang ang kaniyang kagandahan ang titingalain kundi pati na din ang paniniwala niya.

"We can't just call servant as servant only. Dahil sa bawat tagumpay na tinatamasa natin, nasa likod noon ang suporta at kalingang natatamasa natin sa mga katulong"

All eyes are on her, in every words that she say. She really meant it. Pure heatedly.

"We should respect and value the every servant, like how we value our fate" she looked at hyacinth with a smiled on her face. All the servants are woman, maaring naiintindihan nya ang bawat babae dahil isa din siyang babae.