MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Seven

Closer

Ash Smoke Zacharias

"You sleepy girl. It's your hobby to sleep somewhere. "

I CARRY HER to my bed. I was about to cover her body using a blanket when I see bruises in her tummy and arms. Tss. That luxon take it seriously.

Nakumutan ko na siya at inaayos ang buhok na nakaharang sa mukha niya. I look at her. I trace my forefinger to her face. Her natural eyebrows. Not so thick eyelashes. Untouched pointed nose. Her perferct clear skin. And her lips, her lips are so inviting. My head slowly lean on her. She wouldn't not know this, just once. She will not wake up because she's tired. Just a smack.

When our lips our inches apart I heard the door open.

"What the fvck smoke" I sigh. I stand straight and look at her.

"Get out. We will not sleep here" I said and walk outside. Kung tutuusin pwede ko naman siyang buhatin papunta sa kwarto niya pero baka magising pa siya kaya wag na lang.

This Keith really ruin my moment. I tried to reach his mind but he blocked it.

Pumunta kami sa kwarto ni sin at doon pinagkasya ang sarili namin.

"Oh! Ba't kayo andito?" Siga-sigaan na tanong ni Clement.

I hissed. He's acting like a human again. He really had fun in human world huh.

"We'll sleep here" sagot ni Keith at tinungo ang maliit na sofa at ako naman ay gumawa ng hammock.

I don't want to lay in sin's bed. It would be bad for me. Her scent was already attach on her bed and it would affect me.

"Where's ate?" Tanong ni Clement habang pinaglalandas ang daliri niya sa ding ding. 

"In our room" maiksing tanong ko. Hindi na siya sumagot at may hina- hum siyang hindi pamilyar sa akin.

I look around, I want to memorize her room, her stuff, her feminity. But, she's not that feminine. I'm wondering if all human girl are like her?

She has that rosy-maroon plain bed sheet. Her books are mostly? Tragic and sci-fi. Plus, the mysterious. Not the typical girls choices.

Here, girls are so feminine. I mean, they are well-trained on how to walk properly, how to eat without any sounds, how to dress according to the event. Especially for the royalties like us. But the third class gifted woman are not that feminine.

But we, we prepare girls with elegance but what happen to me? I am raise that my parents always saying that I should date graceful girls.

I hissed. I closed my eyes and trying to remove her scent. God damn! I need air.

Agad akong lumabas sa  kwarto at tinungo ang taas. I went to the railings and feel the presence of the moon. Cresent moon, thats why it's only giving a few lights.

I forgot to mention that we almost found the six medallions. We only need to fight and found six. They are all twelve.

I was about to go downstairs when I saw a figure of a guy. He's also looking up while his hands are on his back. I step closer to him, I know him because of his tattoo. Wind.

I know he can feel my presence but he manage to compose himself. "Should I sign the contract?" He ask without looking at me.

I arched my brow. Contract?

"The king offer—no, that's not an offer. Force me, yeah! That's the right term" I sigh. He has a lot of words.

"Okay, the king is trying to use my sister to fix his son, Aquarius. " I become more interesting.