MDFA: Chapter Twenty-Five

Her turn

Ash Smoke....

BLACK CABIN, we almost there. It looks like its near but the heck. It's fvcking far.

"Can we use your Pegasus?" I ask Qariel but he shook his head.

"They can't enter here" he answered and frowned. I know he is also tired.

After so many fvcking hours. But seconds in our world. Yes, there's a time difference in every world.

I can feel the presence. He's strong, I know that.

"Can you move quickly! The time is running! Chloris and ezra are in fvcking danger!" Sigaw ni Qariel.

Ilang oras ang lumipas at andito na din kami. We are watching this black cabin. Actually, it's just an abandoned cabin. Walang kakaiba sa paligid maliban sa energy mula sa loob.

Hindi na kami nag aksaya ng oras at pumasok na kaming Lima. I was expected that this will be a small cabin. Pero mukhang magaling ang gumawa nito dahil may pasikot sikot ito kahit maliit lang ang lote. We used to trace the energy at nakita namin sa nakaawang na hamba ng pintuan si sin na nag kukulay tsokalate ang mata at pilit umaalis sa kama..she even scratch her body and tear her clothes. She's out of her mind that's why she can't remove her clothes.

Agad kaming pumasok sa loob. We expected someone to hinder us but we were shocked of what scene are inside. The scorpion Tale are on top of chloris.

Agad na sumugod si Qariel at luthon pero natagpuan ko sila na naka upo na sa gilid at iniinda ang sakit ng katawan. Ang bilis.

I went to sin to check her. I tried to talk to her pero mukhang hindi nya ako naririnig. Inaalis niya rin and kamay ko kung hahawakan ko siya. She didn't even give me a glance.

"Chloris need to fight pio lust" Keith state. "We need someone to enter her brain. A mindlink, to wake her up and to support her" he added.

"Yes. Ezra will stay like that if chloris won't fight. They will both under slave  by pio. So, as long as you can Qariel please do your best" luxon said and patted Qariel.

Qariel closed his eyes to focus. In a minute chloris glowing eyes weaken and stop moving. Her eyes are now winking it means she's in her self again.

"Do you think you can beat me easily?" Pio whisper and started to touch chloris eyes.

We can't do any sounds dahil Hindi makaka- focus si Qariel. I sitted down to a metal bed and cover sin mouth to stop her from growling.

I can feel her body burning and fvck she almost ripped her blouse. Nakikitaan na siya.

I looked away. Mamaya ko na tatangalin ang kamay ko kapag okay na si chloris. I just make sure na walang lilingon dito. Gamit ang isang kamay ko ay ginamit ko ang usok ko para takpan ang dibdib ni sin. Panandalian lang it dahil Hindi ko magagamit ng buo ang kapangyarihan ko dito.

Isang malakas na kalabog ang narinig ko. Chloris is on top of pio and giving her a lot of punches on his face. I guess chloris is in herself now. She need to beat that fvcking pio.

"Alright! I'll surrender. You beautiful lady" then he raised his two hands.

Chloris didn't listen at first but when pio state her last clue it's the sign that he's really the loser.

"You, you are the only one who can find me. I'm always in the dark. I'm conceal anywhere dark. "

By that he dissapear. Kasabay ng paglalaho niya ay ang pang hihina ni chloris. Agad na umalalay si Qariel sa kapatid niya. Tinapik tapik nya pa ang pisngi nito. Dahil walang coat na suit si Qariel ngayon ay si luthon na ang nagpa ubaya. He put his coat on chloris and lock the bottom.

"Keith. Hand me your coat. " I said. Sin is looking at us confusingly.

"What the fvck!" Sigaw niya ng makita niya Ang nangyari sa damit niya. She cross her arms in front of her chest and cover her thing.

"Did— did you r-rape me—?" She ask. I sigh. That's the normal respond of a human girl. But I expect that she will be wild and cried and slap us. Curse us to death. But hey, she's just sitting and asking for confirmation. How weird.

"Silly. That pio poison the both of you" I said as Keith handed his coat to me.

I cover her body and hold the coat pocket. I look at her. Anywhere, to confirm that she's really okay.

She gasp and look to chloris. " Is she okay? Damn it! " Nag aalala niyang tanong kaya tumango ako.

"You okay?" Keith ask.

She nodded but after that she yawned. I think she's very tired now. She need rest.

"Mauna na kayo sa labas" utos ko sa kanila. Keith look at me before stepping outside the room.

"What happened? Why I can't remember what happened? The last thing I remember is I need to save chloris then everything is fading. " Naguguluhan niyang tanong.

Inaya ko na siya palabas ng bahay at sabay sabay kaming bumalik. Naging mabilis ang pagbalikt namin sa warehouse ng di namin alam ang dahilan. Maybe because pio's power is now gone.

I'm laying at the bed. Wala si Keith dahil nasa gubat sila ni Clement para maghanap ng halaman na ipanggagamot kay chloris. Clement plants is running low. He needs to find plants.

Nabalik ako sa realidad ng may kumatok sa pintuan. Knocking is not Keith's thing.

Bahagya itong bumukas at sumilip si sin? Napabangon ako at agad siyang pinagbuksan ng pinto.

"What are you doing here?" I ask then she pouted.

"I mean, it's already late. Why are you still up?" I ask.

Umupo muna siya sa kama bago magsalita.

"Teach me some combat skills please. " She begged. I frowned.

"I didn't saved chloris because I don't know how to fight. I am always under your protection. And I hate it. I also want to fight" she looked away. She's teary eyes.

Bakit gustong gusto niyang lumaban. I sit beside her and hold her hand.  I want to know the reason.

"Okay, I'll teach you. But can you tell me your reasons?" I said. Bahagya siyang nagulat at yumuko. Then I feel her tears on my hand. She's crying.

"My...my kier. Krista my best friend. They're d-died in front of me. Wa...Wala man... lang a-akong n-nagawa para ipaglaban o protektahan... sila. I'd just watched then took there last breath. " Humigpit ang hawak niya sa kamay ko. Walang ingay siyang umaiiyak pero ang dami niyang luhang nilalabas.

Who's Kier? My kier? Is he her boyfriend?

Kusang gumalaw ang braso ko para mayakap siya. I patted her back. I think she really suffered a lot. Ilang buwan na siya dito at ngayon lang namin nalaman Yun. Watching the important person dies in front of you is really hurt.

Is that the reason why she's crying before? She wants to die before at wala na siyang paki kung itarak ko sa kaniyang ang ispada ko. She's in pain that time. In the very first time. I felt guilt.

"Hush sin. I will teach you. Okay? No one is going to die again in front of your eyes."