MDFA: Chapter Fifty-nine

Rejected

WHO WOULD thought that helping other people can make you fall down, I just wake up this morning. We decided to go to the mall, we just want to have fun, enjoying our moments here in human world. But why did this ended up like this?

Before, I cutted my hair in my own will, in able to unjail myself in that empire. In able to refuse the offer of that old man to be his seventh wife. But now, my hair was cutted. The only thing I have in able to marry the third prince.

"My hair..."I buckle as my eyes stock on my hair, scattered at the ground. Ny vision are now blurry, knees shaking and trembling lips.

In the middle of a norrow street, cold breez and sun light kissing our skin. Here I am, stock. So uncertain.

"Angel! They're gone" even his word can't controll me right now, I felt his hand on my shoulder, twisting my body that make me face him. "shit, you're bleeding"

"Are you okay, oh your hair!" zyon keeps on speaking but my mind can't absorb all of that, I am so nervous right now.

"can you...do something?" I ask zyon while pointing my cutt-hair.

"what? You're bleeding and you are still thinking about your cutt-hair?" he scolded me.

"Why are you here? You sneak out, you badass girl. Where's your company?" he ask. I was about to open my mouth but I refuse to utter a word, I can't even find the right word.

My knees started to tremble when I heard smoke from my back, "Sin," he uttered.

"Ah, where the hell are you? Muntik ng masaksak si angel!" zyon scolded smoke.

"Smoke, m-my hair" I buckle, I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Shit," he massage the bridge of his nose. "Are you hurt?" he ask me, without even looking at me.

"We're going" Zyon suddenly held me but I faced smoke.

"What will happen smoke?" I already know the answers, pero gusto kong manggaling sa kanya yun.

"sa oras na bumalik ako sa mundo natin, I need to have my queen, kung hindi ay pipilitin nila akong ikasal sa hindi ko naman kilala. But now," he hang his words, trying to find the right term. "You can be my second lady, sin"

"What!?" I can't control myself anymore. "You can't just have as your second lady, oh c'mon! Are you insane?" I shouted.

"But your hair is short, it will take months before it grow." he calmly explain.

I can't understand, hindi ako yung tipo ng babae na papayag na pangalawa lang sa magiging asawa ko ay ayoko rin ng nay kahati. It should be only me, that's my belief. Pero iba ata ang meron sa mundo na yun.

I exhaled a large amount of air, trying to composed myself and stop my tears from falling.

"I'm sorry," my lips started to tremble "I'll not be your second lady. I'm going to reject your offer"

I held zyon hand and ask him to go. He used his power to teleport, I even heard smoke calling my name.

It only take seconds when our feet touch the ground of gifted world. Nothing new, but the thing called my attention is smoke's banner, announcing to the whole academy that he will get married at the next day.

My heart tighten as I saw his banner, it should be me. I don't care about the title, I don't care about being queen but the thought of smoke face, marrying other girl make my heart ache.

Zyon forced me to go back to his empire, which is the good thing. Malayo sa akademya, malayo sa mga balitang magpapasikip ng puso ko.

"Let's go to your room, angel." hinila ako ni zyon. Malayo ang kwarto ko mula sa tarangkahan ng emperyo nya. What would you expect? This is s fvcking empire.