Epilogue

Dernier Chapitre

THERE'S A castle

There's an ocean with a blend of purple color.

Suddenly, it become dark violet and red.

I saw  a war

Others die

Others sacrifice...

The others are continuing to fight.

And I...

I'm standing in a rock...

Seeing those moments.

It was a heartbreaking

Fuck!

Its me!

I'm also in the middle of the war!

And im~

Ezra's presence suddenly lost, she's standing at the highest rock, looking down. Full of sorrows and pain, she just saw the sudden change in the whole acadamy. From the very peaceful acadamy to a chaos one.

She saw how the small ocean in the side become red with a blend of purple. She saw how some gifted took their last breath. She saw the pain in every gifted eyes. The agony, the pain. Until his eyes drop on the girl. Slowly landing at the ground. Facing a tall guy, his broad shoulder. Her eyes started to watered when she traced the guy. The guy with an arrow pointed on his chest, right directly on his heart.

I WENT back to my senses, in a sudden lost. I saw, I saw this before. All of this, this is my dream before that ruined my sleep every night. No, this is not a dream. This is my fvcking nightmare...

Tuluyan ng bumagsak ang mga luha ko. Gusto kong takpan ang mga tainga ko, gusto kong ipikit ang mga mata ko. Sorrows and agony echoed on his ears. The pain and  tears are visible in every gifted eyes.

The tall guy, broad shoulders and a snowflakes pupil. The guy who never get tired of protecting her from the very beginning. The guy who always on her side, covering her from any kind of pain. The guy who always healed her aching heart, the guy who dried her tears.

This is all my fault.

Mabagal ang ginagawa kong pag-hakbang, kasabay ng mga luhang nag-unahang lumabas mula sa mga mata ko. My cheeks are now dump, kahit anong gawing punas ko sa pisngi ko ay wala ng silbi sa dami ng luhang kumakawala.

I covered my mouth to stiffle my sob as I saw him condition. Unti-unting bumagsak ang isang tuhod nya sa lupa. He used his other foot and hands to remain himself half-standing.

"Zyon..." hindi ko na makilala ang boses ko. Paos.

"K-kasalanan ko 'to" paulit-ulit ko itong sinasabi sa sarili ko, kasabay ng mga paghakbang na ginagawa ko.

Dalawang hakbang mula sa kaniya, huminto ako. His blood, dripping down from his chest. Lalo lamang akong naiyak ng pinilit niya ang sarili niyang ngumiti. Kasabay na pagyuko.