MDFA: Chapter Thirty

Twelve disciples

Smoke  Zacharias

STARING AT SIN's glowing eyes, her hair dancing in the air, the transformation. She's raging, her energy his raging. From my location, I can see how she struggles to breath.

The moment she looked at the death body, his eyes glow more intense. But, what more shocking was when a tall guy just came in front of her and hug her.

I want to move, I want to pull away that bastard but my legs and feet are shaking. I'm still having a hard time to breath.

That Vir  has the ability to destroy someone's mind. Which is not actually his master. As far as I've know, he distract plants and create trees. So weird.

Lahat kami ay nasa tamang wisyo na. Clement and Qariel are sitting at the ground while amazingly looking up to sin. Luthon who bring back his demon to there world. And the others confusingly watching the next movement from the tall guy.

That tall guy  whisper something to sin that make her shock. Ilang Segundo lang ang lumipas ng biglang nawalan ng malay si sin. Good thing that he has a fast reflexes. He carried sin, I can't clearly see his face because of the sun behind him.

I use my hands to slightly cover my eyes from the sun rays. They are slowly falling while sin is still in his hands. She looked likes sleeping. Enchanting snowflakes are dancing around then like they are guiding them to fall down.

The moment that his feet touch the ground, it made a glowing big symbol of a snowflake. I slightly amazed.

"Woah!"  I heard my comrades react.

"Let it go! Let it go! Asawa siguro siya ni Elsa?"  Clement said while playing his hair.

Who's Elsa?

"Sino na Naman yun?"  Qariel ask him

"Sa Disney Yun. Sa mundo Ng mga Tao. "  Ngunguso-nguso niyang sagit saka tumayo.

I weakly stand up and face that bastard. I was amazed when the sunrays follow him that's why we cant see his face. I remain myself composed even though im amazed.

Lumapit si Keith sa amin at sa kaniya inabot ng matangkad na lalake sa kaniya si sin. I want to carry her, pero sa sitwasyon ko ngayon siguradong hindi ko kakayanin.

"She needs rest, please take care of my lady"

NARATING NA NAMIN ang warehouse, at naiwan doon sila shadow. Nauto kami kanina. We was alarmed when someone contacted Alex mind's and telling that this warehouse wikl explode.

I really want to cut his or her head. Clement heal us immediately except for sin who is peacefully sleeping in her room.

The moment we step inside the Warehouse. Her infinite dress was gone and it's back to normal.

I am confused about the tall guy. Is he related to sin? I don't know, maybe sin knows him?

I think, matanda siya sa amin ng isa o dalawang taon. But he is too tall. I think he is between  6'5 to 6'11? too tall.

Minutes past by and Shadow enter the  warehouse. As usual he remain himself dull.

"They are already surrendered. We had own them." Malamig nitong Saad.

I just played my chins up and down.

"So, it means. Tapos na tayo sa mission natin! They will just introduce themselves in there own way" masiglang saad ni alex.

"Mission complete" komento ko.

Kaniya kaniya ng pila kay Clement para magpagamot kung ano mang tama ang natamo nila.

I am still thinking, Sino ba Ang nakalaban ko? That girl with a swimming fish around her head? I'm wondering if she's a mermaid?

"Ahh! I forgot!" We are all look at Alex who suddenly shout.

"They are the twelve disciples. Can you believe it!? The legendary disciples?!" Manghang-mangha niyang sigaw.

I crease my forehead. Legendary huh? Bakit ganon na lang yun? Maybe, they are really up into something? But, no. Disciples are known for being loyal and trustworthy to there owner.

When Clement healed me I walk upstairs to check sin. I walk closer to her.

I'm still wondering about her power

I carried her hair and softly whisper to her. I saw how she struggles to breath.

"Hush, sin. I'm here. It's a nightmare" I whisper. Ilang minuto lang din ang binilang ng kumalma na ang paghinga niya.

I want to lay beside her

I control myself not to lay beside her dahil baka magising siya. I know how she needs rest.

Her power was gained because of what happened earlier. But, I'm a bit disappointed. Kung hindi dumating ang lalake na yun. Makikita ko na kung anong kapangyarihan niya.

Sa pag-iisip ko ay sumagi sa akin ang sinabi ng headmaster.

"Triggered her" my eyes norrow.

"What? Are you insane? " I ask him using my irritated voice.

"No, I can feel that she's something. You know, she is not just a ordinary gifted" my forehead crease.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I can sense her energy, and I'm really curious about her power. Just triggered her. I want a report when you get back" 

HALOS DALAWANG araw ng tulog  si sin, palagi akong nasa couch sa kwarto niya. I also heard her sobbing while sleeping. She continuesly having a night mare.

Kasalukuyan kong hinihimas ang mahaba niyang buhok ng unti unti kong naramdaman ang pagmulat niya.

"Sin!" I can't help myself to smile. I shrugged her shoulder.

Slowly, she open her eyes. I run outside to call Clement to check her. Clement immediately follow my order.

Habang nasa labas kaming lahat maliban kay sin at Clement ay ramdam ko ang kakaibang aura sa pagitan namin.

I look at them, some of them look at me with confusion in there eyes and the others look down.

"What happen?" I can't help to ask.

Walang sumagot sa kanila. I tried to be dismal. Why I am having this bad feeling that they did something wrong?

"Uulitin ko, what happened?" May diin ang pagkakasabi ko.

Qariel mouth open but he composed himself to shout it again. Napatayo na ako at naihampas ang kamay ko sa lamesa.

"WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!" I heard them sigh. I know Qariel and Alex we're trying to control themselves. When Leyden was about to speak.

The battalion enter the warehouse. My eyes widen when they about to go upstairs.

Agad kaming humarang sa kanila para hindi makaakyat maliban kay chloris.

"Give us way, this is an order from the king!" My eyes immediately look at them.

Ano daw?

"No! Ihahatid namin siya sa emperyo ninyo! Hindi nyo siya kailangan kaladkarin" luthon answer.

Naguguluhan man ako ay pinili kong wag munang magtanong. Umaalis ng kunot noo ang mga kawal. Doon ko na napag-desisyunan na magtanong.

"Order from the king?" I ask. Hindi sila makatingin sa akin.

Hinarap ko si chloris na kalmadong kinakalikot Ang daliri niya.

"Tell me! You, flower manipulator! What the hell have you done!?"

Bahagya siyang tumikhim at eskrahederang itinaas ang kilay.

"Ezra will be the seventh mistress of the king. Siya ang alay ng palasyo"