MDFA: Chapter Sixty

R-18, SPG. SO KIDS BACK-OFF

SPG MEANS SAMPAGUITA. KIDDING ASIDE, DAPAT TALAGA MERON 'TO. KASO I DECIDED TO REMOVE IT SINCE MAY MGA MINOR NA NAGBABASA AND I AM STILL YOUNG TO WRITE THAT EROTIC SCENE. SO, I'M SORRY FOR THE FALSE ALARM.
--

Coronation

WHY DO people met? In the beginning, you only thought that this person is just a passerby to my life, he will leave me soon, it's like having a long ride and then you need to stop over to take a rest. And that rest is you.

Until, one morning. You wake up and notice that every sunrise, you will wake up for him. Everything that you do, involves him. You slowly defending yourself to him, ignoring the thought that he will leave you, anytime soon if he already have enough rest. If he wants to continue the long ride.

It's either he will stay at your side, or he will step out fron your arms.

In my case, I tried to push him away, I tried to control myself. My heart. It was there, always here in my mind. But, everything fade away. I did'nt even notice that he slowly captured my heart. A very fine captured.

I don't know, when it starts? How it starts? Where it starts? Or what is the reason why I fall hard for him. I did'nt exactly know.

And seeing him, walking away from me makes my heart ache. Makes my breath take away. There's something pricking on my heart in his every steps away.

I wanted him to look back, to comeback. But, I managed myself.

I supposed to be happy, feeling glad. Feeling releif. But, here I am, wishing that he will comeback. Feeling suffocated.

All I want is the best for him, and I am not the best for him. All I want is to saved his sister from unknown hand, but my heart is slowly bury by my tears. All I want is to let him go, but now. My heart is being prison from unbearable pain.

I wipe my tears as his figure fade away from my vision. Sign that he's now far away from me. Sign that he will marry another woman. Sign that he will be a king, and I am not his queen.

I went upstairs, taking a shower. I bury myself in a warm water to forget what happen earlier, but I was wrong. I ended up crying at the tub, regretting.

Letting him go, that was the hardest decision I ever make.

Looking at him right now, in his coronation day, including his new queen. Looking on his dull face makes my heart prick.

As the Superior king sword touch his shoulder, as a sign that he is declaring as the new king of their empire, makes my tears fall down.

I'm here smoke, watching you from afar. Away from the crowd, away fron the people who will gived you a round of applause as a sign of gratitude. My damn cheeks are now dump, I clenched my fist at my chest, stobbing it. Hoping that it will ease the pain.

He's now a king, and that lady is her new queen.

I wake up with my swollen eyes, zyon suggested to the headmaster that he will get a room for us, which is approved immediately. I have this urge to find smoke's sister, or saved her. But, I refuse, why would I meddle? I don't have any rights.

Zyon didn't talk to me at the whole night or even in the morning and I'm really thankful about that, he knows how to understand the situation.

We're alarm by the sudden knock on the door, it was continuesly knocking with a aggressive force. So, zyon open the door.