Prologue

-PLAY THEME-

(YN): Your Name
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Saiyan

(YN): Your NameHair Color: BlackEye Color: BrownRace: Saiyan

-SKILLS-

Flight: The ability to fly through the use of ki

Ki Blast: The most basic form of energy wave

Energy Shield: An energy shield to protect them from others attacks

Dashing Punch: (YN) attacks his opponents by rushing at them at high speed and lands a punch

Eraser Cannon: First, (YN) charges a green light energy from around his body and gathers it into his palm to form a bright-green energy sphere. Next, he waves his hand forward and fires the attack at the opponent, inflicting a large amount of damage. He also fires it from his chest.

Wrathful Charge: (YN) charges at his opponent and hits them with a point-blank eraser cannon from his chest.

Eraser Blow: (YN) flies past the opponent with an Eraser Cannon in his hand that he brings near his opponent's stomach. He then thrusts the hand with the Eraser Cannon forward and, at point blank range, releases it, blasting the opponent away.

Gigantic Breathe: First, (YN) opens his mouth and charges a green energy sphere. Then, he fires the energy sphere from his mouth in the form of a energy wave at the opponent.

Saiyan Blaster: A super explosive wave that (YN) use in his wrath state

Planet Crusher: (YN) raises his hands up to the air and charges his energy to form a large energy sphere. He then throws the ball at the opponent, inflicting a massive amount of damage.

Gigantic Omega storm: First, (YN) charges a green ball of ki in front of him. He then unleashes the attack as a powerful green energy wave.

Meteor Crash: (YN) charges at his opponents and side kicks them up into the air, he then flies up and roundhouse punches his opponents away before flying and reappearing behind them to elbow in the stomach as they turn around. Finally, (YN) attacks his opponent with a bunch of punching and kicking barrages and kicks them up more into the air before kneeing them in their back and double axe hand punching them down to the ground, inflicting a high amount of damage.

Gigantic Strike: (YN) grabs his opponent's head and flies down to either the ground or running to a wall as he drives he opponents head onto either the ground or a wall, resulting in an earthquake and inflicting a massive amount of damage.

-TRANSFORMATION-

Wrath State/Ikari Form