Final Chapter: Lemon

(YN) opens the door with his legs, as he goes in, holding on Kefla as he closes it. Kefla was getting a hold onto (YN) as she had her arms wrapped around (YN)'s neck as (YN) was holding her from her ass. They started making out as they were heading to the room. As they did, they now were heading to (YN)'s bed as (YN) places Kefla to the bed as they star started making out. (YN) started to reach to her neck as he started kissing it and licking it, making Kefla moan a little, as she started grabbing to (YN)'s hair, knowing how good she's starting to feel...while grabbing (YN)'s hair with one hand, she uses the other hand to reach down to her pussy as she couldn't resist how good she was feeling...(YN) was starting to realize Kefla touching herself..

(YN): I see your feeling good~

Kefla: Y-Yeah~

(YN): Heh, I can help you with that~

(YN) started to reach down slowly as he slowly started to take off Kefla's tights, as he did, he then takes off her panties slowly as well. Kefla then was revealing her pussy to (YN), making him blush..

(YN): So..cute~and..small~

(YN) started to touching with his index and middle finger, making Kefla moan a bit louder than before...(YN) then started to reach to her pussy as he started to kiss it for a while, after that he started to spread Kefla's legs as he started licking and sucking it, causing Kefla to moan, biting her finger to not make too much noise. As she started biting her finger, she then uses her other hand  to reach to her breast to grab it, she couldn't resist or stand by the fact she was feeling way more pleasured. After that, (YN) then goes back kissing Kefla while fingering her slowly and smoothly. Kefla then couple resist of her feeling too good, suddenly, she started to feel something weird from her pussy, like if something....was coming..

Kefla: (Y-YN)~I-I-Don't stop~! I'm feeling~I'm about to~

(YN): To What~?

Kefla suddenly then started to squirt out from her pussy. Cum was coming out from her pussy. She then was catching her breathe

(YN): You Okay ~?

Kefla: Y-Yeah~ Just..feeling..relieved~

(YN): Hm, good to hear~

Kefla: I think someone is up next~

(YN): Hehe~

Kefla: Lay down daddy~

(YN): Wow, look who's the one naming people~

Kefla: It's..my first time~

(YN): Hehe~

Kefla: Now lay down big guy~

(YN) then lays down on the bed as he took of his boots, after him laying down, Kefla started to take off her shirt off and her bra as she then reveals her breasts to (YN). (YN) got up as she notices her breast being revealed. He blushes...

(YN): Wow~

Kefla: Like What you see~?

(YN): Y-Yeah~

Kefla: *giggles* well, your gonna love what I'm about to do to you~

Kefla approaches to (YN) as she was sitting on top of (YN), she then started plaid for her arms on his chest, as she started to feel how hard he is...

Kefla: So hard~

She then started to lift his shirt up as she takes it all out, as she blushes when she sees (YN)'s upper body

Kefla: Hehe, now that's a better view~

(YN): Hehe~

Kefla: You know, your always cute when you blush, come here~