Chp.23 Fusion Fight

-PLAY THEME-

*Note to self, the potaras are permanent for Kefla, not Vegito since they defused in their battle with Buu and Zamasu*

Vegito and Kefla charge to each other as their fist collide to each other as well. They then back me up away from each other as they both charge at each other again. Kefla swings a punch as Vegito dodges it with an ease. Vegito swings a punch to Kefla too but Kefla dodges it as well. Kefla then kicks Vegito behind the neck as he sends him flying crashing to a hill.

Kefla: Ha! How do you like that!?

Vegito then emerges out from the hill as he charges to Kefla as he punches her in the face, sending her flying to a hill as well.

Vegito: How do you like that, Kefla!?

Kefla then emerges out from the hill as she flies towards Vegito. As she does, she swings a punch as Vegito dodges it, they both Started throwing punches towards each other as Kefla punches Vegito in the face and Vegito punches Kefla in the face.

Kefla: Nrgh!! Why you!!

Kefla then angrily started throwing some vicious punches to Vegito as Vegito started blocking and dodging them. Vegito then goes for a punch as he then punches Kefla right in the face and then a kick to the gut, sending her flying down to the ground. Vegito then landed on the ground as he said...

Vegito: Come you! I thought you're suppose to be the strongest fusions in your Universe!

Kefla started to get up slowly as she then relies back...

Kefla: Nrgh! Yes I am!!!

Kefla then blasted a her red-yellow ki blast to Vegito as he dodges it, Vegito then realizes Kefla charging towards him as Kefla spears him, going through several hills and boulders. After that, Kefla then throws Vegito away from her as Vegito then recovers and flies towards Kefla, and Kefla as well. They both charge to each other as they started throwing punches to each other. After that, Vegito then kicks Kefla in the face as Kefla tried to uppercut Vegito, But dodges it, But Kefla does a spinning kick to his gut, sending him flying away as Kefla throws some ki blasts towards them, Vegito vanished as he appeared behind of Kefla as he grabbed Kefla's left side of her face as he then drops her down to the ground from the air, while still holding her...

Vegito: Come on! Is this all you got?!

Kefla: Don't get to COCKY!!!

Kefla then roars as her aura grew bigger, causing Vegito to fly away from a far distance From Kefla. As they recovered, Kefla appeared in front of Vegito as she swings a punch and Vegito as well. Both fusion fighters swung a punch towards each other as their fists collide, causing a huge aura between theirs to rise....

Kefla: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

Vegito: ZEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!!

After that, Kefla quickly then punches Vegito in the gut and then a kick to the face, sending him flying crashing to a hill.