Chp.29

A month have passed since the tournament of power, (YN), his father, his family and all of his friends were living peace at last on their home planet. Beerus and Whis kept coming to earth for visits and for their delicious meals, As For Goku and Vegeta, they wanted Whis to train them more to become stronger. As for (YN), he was training by himself, as he was still controlling his powers in battle and his Ultra Instinct form, after coming back to earth, he realizes pain all over his body knowing that he's been unable to repeat his Ultra Instinct transformation, implying that the power can only be used in the direst of situations. Meanwhile at Universe 7, Kefla was also training as she was tryin to become the strongest one on their universe, but she couldn't focus by that fact she was starting to miss (YN). She was starting to realize that she was having feelings for him and couldn't get out from her head. So, she then goes ask Vados if there's a possible chance she can take her to his universe and stay with him for a while. Vados will allow her to take her but then again, she had to tell Champa first. After some talking with Champa, and him thinking about it, he will allow her to go to Universe 7 and let her be with (YN). Kefla was happy to hear him on his good side...for now...after the talk with him, Vados then was checking her staff to contact planet earth, it will take an hour to get there, Kefla can wait. And so, Vados then takes Kefla to earth. After an hour, they arrived to earth as they arrived near a huge house called capsule Corp, which was Bulma's house as everyone were spending time together as for Vegeta and Goku were training with Whis in the gravity room.

Vados: Well, (YN) is here by the energy I can sense him, here you are Kefla.

Kefla: ...Thank You, Vados.

Vados: If you wanna come back home, just call me.

Kefla: I will.

Vados then vanished as she heads back to their universe as Kefla started to walk up to the house. She then notices hearing talking at the back of the house...she follows it as she then sees people. Bulma and her friends. Bulma and the other then notices her walking towards them.

Bulma: Oh, Hi there.

Kefla: Hey....Um, I'm looking fo-

Krillin and the others then knows her from before...

Krillin: Hey, it's that female saiyan from the tournament of power!?

The Z-Fighters got up quickly to get in their battle stance...

Piccolo: How the hell did you got here!?

Kefla: Wow there! Look before y'all do something, I'm not here to fight, My ángel Vados brought me here to your universe, just like yours can do as well..

Gohan: She does have a point...

Piccolo: ...What do you even want anyways??!

Kefla: Look I'm not here for trouble...I-I juts came here and tell you guys...if you know where (YN) is?

Bulma: O-Oh. Well...I mean...

Chi-Chi: I can help you with that.

Chi-Chi then got up as she walked to Kefla..

Chi-Chi: I'm his mother.

Kefla: Oh. Nice to meet you (YN)'s mom...

Chi-Chi: Nice to meet you too, Kefla.

Kefla: W-Wait?! How do you know me?!?

Chi-Chi: My son, (YN) told me all about you since the tournament of power.

Kefla: Oh, h-he has? *Blushes*

Chi-Chi: Yeah, and of your looking for him, his father's friend, Piccolo can show you where he's at, right Piccolo?