Chp.25

Champa: Huh!?! What's Kefla doing?!

Vados: Well would you look at that, she's actually going to save him.

Kefla then continues to run as he was close to reach to Jiren...

Kefla: Hey you!

Jiren stopped as he then turns around and notices Kefla standing there...(YN), with bloody nose and mouth, all hurt and in pain. He lifted his head up as he notices the female saiyan standing there, starring at Jiren...he started observing her...and then notices who is she...

(YN): K-Kale!?! C-Caulifla!? Y-You-

Kefla: Don't worry (YN)! I'll save you just like you save me before!

(YN): Wait no!

Kefla charges to Jiren as she swings a huge punch to Jiren to the chest. But it did no affect to Jiren...

Kefla: Nrgh! Leave him alone! I'll kick your ass for hurting him!

Kefla started punching Jiren several times as it still did no affect to him at all...

Jiren: Pathetic.

Jiren blocked Kefla's last Punch as he then swings a heavy punch to her gut, which made Kefla spat out saliva...

(YN): N-No!! Jiren!!!!

(YN) suddenly was able to get up as he runs to Jiren to save Kefla, But Jiren then grabs Kefla from her hair as she throws her to (YN), causing both of them sent flying almost out of the arena. (YN) was able to recover himself as he was inches away to get eliminated. But bad news for Kefla...Kefla was on to the edge of the arena, hangin on as (YN) notices her hanging on as she was almost eliminated...(YN) then goes of to save her...

(YN): H-Hey! You okay!?

Kefla: Yeah Im fine...Just..hanging around hehe...

(YN): ...

Kefla: S-Sorry..

(YN): Hehe...it's okay...U-Uhh...I don't know what to call you since you two...fused..

Kefla: Kefla...

(YN): Kefla?  Heh, Pretty name for a cute saiyan like you...

Kefla: Sh-Shut Up!

(YN): H-Here, let me help you-

Kefla: No! It's fine...just..go and finish your job!

(YN): B-But I cant let you fall! If you do...th-then...your eliminated! And your the last one!

Kefla: It's okay...I did my best...I even saved you, just like you saved me back there...besides...I want you to win this. Win this for you friends, and your family...and...win this...for me too...Look if you win, you can grant a wish from the dragon, super shenron..

(YN): A-A wish?!

Kefla: Yes a wish.

(YN): ......Well, you know what I would wish for?