Chp.15

-Author's POV-

After everything turn out be fare with Beerus from his wrath back on earth, everything at this moment is at peace, (YN) has started a new life with his new family with his new father, Goku, and his new Mother and brothers, Chi-Chi , Goten and Gohan. (YN), Goku, And Vegeta then were brought to Beerus world by Whis for their training until Frieza returns from who knows when. The three saiyans started training with Whis over the passed months. Beerus will simply sleep all day when they train with Whis. One day, while the saiyans were done training with Whis, Bulma Called...

Whis: Oh? It's Bulma.

Vegeta: Bulma?? Hm, I bet he wants me home to take care of Bulla

Whis: Why hello Bulma, is there any delicious food that you made for us?

Bulma: Yeah not quite...but that's not important! You guys need to come back to earth, Frieza is here!

Goku: Frieza!!? I knew he'll be back!

Vegeta: Bulma! Where are you now!?

Bulma: I'm with the others, just please hurry back! Frieza is not alone!

Goku: Okay Listen Bulma, I want you to tell the others to raise their power so I can sense them to track you guys there!

Bulma: Okay!

Bulma hangs up as Beerus then walks towards them

Beerus: This should be fun, I'll go with you guys..

Goku: Awesome!

Beerus: But let me clear on this, I'll only help you three if you guys lose on him or Frieza does anything stupid like blowing up the earth, got it?

Goku: Okay, that's fair enough!

Vegeta: Let's Go already! Frieza might be already planning something!

Goku: Okay, hold on to me guys!

Whis: Ready my lord?

Beerus: Let's go.

They all then teleport to a location where Goku can sense the z fighters power level. As they got there, they then noticed they arrive where Frieza was on his space pod.

Krillin: Alright! You guys made it!

Whis and Beerus then showed up as well..

Krillin: Wh-What?!? B-Beerus as well!???

Frieza then notices Lord Beerus arriving on earth as he got him off guard...

Frieza: B-Beerus!?!! He's here as well??!

Beerus: Oh? Why hello Frieza, it's been a while isn't it?? Oh and you forgot to say lord. That's not polite Frieza I'm guessing you must be thinking even thinking more highly than usual.

Frieza: Y-Yes lord Beerus, forgive me. But why are you here??!

Beerus: I thought it was obvious, I came here to eat more of earths finest meals, Whis as well. But I'm not here just for that...So the next reason you should listen really carefully, and ima going to be crystal clear on this one, try anything stupid like let's say...blow up the planet...or else

Beerus charges a purple ki on his finger

Beerus: You're going to have to deal with me.

Frieza: *gulps* Y-Yes lord Beerus.

Beerus: Well then...You three, he's all yours...for now.

Beerus and Whis flew towards the Z fighters as for Goku, (YN), and Vegeta started to approach to Frieza to begin their fight with him.