Chp.9

Goku then appeared at Antarctica as he notices everything was nothing but ice, ice glaciers, and icebergs. He then stared walking as he started finding the saiyan.

Goku: Hmmm. King Kai said he should be here, but he's not...let me sense his energy.

Goku started to sense his energy to find him.

Goku: Woah! Whatever I'm sensing, It's really incredible! This energy...it's amazing. It's way stronger! That must be him! But...where??

Suddenly, the ground started shaking.

Goku: W-Woahhh!!! The grounds shaking!?

Goku then realize something was coming out from the ground. A huge whale then emerge from the ground, but not likely, there was someone lifting the whale up. He had spikey hair and it's reaching his upper back the same, his counterpart had hair split down in the middle while his hair is more overgrown. He has a huge X scar on his left chest and a little scar on his left cheek as well. He had a blacked ripped saiyan armor,blue ripped pants, and a huge green scarf look alike around his waist and wrist bands on his wrists. He lifted a whale up as he then placed it to the ground. He then notices Goku right there

Goku: Hey there! Are you-

???: HAAAGH!!!

The saiyan then blasted a green ki blast to Goku as he dodges it. The saiyan starts to charge towards (YN) as he then dashes punch to Goku, Goku blocks it as he witness how strong the saiyan is

Goku: Wow! What power!

The saiyan then swings for another punch as Goku dodges it. Goku started to fight back as he then started blasting ki's to the saiyan. The saiyan was going through the blasts as he still goes after Goku.

Goku: Oh crap!

The saiyan then punches Goku on the gut as he sends him flying and lands on the ground. The saiyan quickly goes after him as he lifts his leg high as he tries stomping him, Goku started rolling to avoid getting stomped as the saiyan continues to tries stomping Goku. Goku then gets away from it as he then tries talking with him...

Goku: He's quick too! I gotta stop him....Hey Listen! I'm not here to fight you! I just wanted to talk to you about something!

???: RAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Goku: A friend of mine told me that you are strong, stronger than me and Vegeta, and we have a problem that we need to solve and maybe you can help us out!

The saiyan then stopped for a moment as he listens to Goku.

Goku: There's someone who's trying to destroy our planet, he's so strong not even I can beat him, not even my friends, but King Kai said that your a saiyan right?? A Saiyan who's really strong and powerful with incredible power level. And I gotta say, You really have a huge power level. I can tell.

The Saiyan stood quiet as he listens to Goku about his problem.

Goku: There's this god of destruction, Lord Beerus, he's trying to destroy our planet. We can't beat him but maybe you can help us??? He's way too strong for us and You can be our only hope to save us and the people of earth.

The Saiyan then notices Goku saying about this God of destruction trying to destroy our planet earth and he says to himself "What the hell is this guy talking about??" He then started talking to Goku...

???: Sorry, I thought you were some threat.

Goku: Hehe, no problem I should have introduce my self better, say what's your name by the way??