Chp.16

-PLAY THEME-

Goku and Vegeta charge towards Frieza as they started throwing punches to Frieza as Frieza started throwing punches towards them as well. The three started throwing punches at each other. Frieza then had the advantage to punch both Goku and Vegeta. He then started blasting beams towards them as the two saiyans started dodging all of his beams. Goku charges to Frieza as he and Frieza started throwing punches as Goku then grabs Frieza's tail, swings him around and throws him towards Vegeta as Vegeta then uppercuts Frieza to the air, flies towards him and starts throwing punches to Frieza. Frieza then was able to recover as he blocks Vegeta's last punch, he then whips his tail to Vegeta's face. Frieza then blasted a red ki blast to Vegeta.

Goku: Vegeta!

Goku then goes after Vegeta but Frieza appeared in front of Goku as he started punching Goku as Goku started blocking his punches. Frieza then grabs Goku with his tail as he wraps him around from his neck, choking.

Frieza: Hmhmhmhm. It looks like you both monkeys still can't keep up with me with my new golden form.

Frieza started punching Goku while still holding him from his neck with tail as Goku started struggling from being choke by Frieza's tail. Goku then bit Frieza's tail

Frieza: AGH!!! Not again you mother-

Frieza let's him go as he punches Goku in the face...

Goku: Ow! You punched me in the face!

Frieza: You Bit my tail!

Goku: You punched me in the face!

Frieza: YOU BIT MY FUCKING TAIL! And this wasn't the first time, you bit my tail back at-

Vegeta: Stop The bullshitting!

Vegeta emerges out of no where and punches Frieza straight in the gut. Sending him flying up in the air. He then face his palm towards Frieza as he charges a Ki sphere around his palm...

Vegeta: Eat it Frieza! Big Bang Attack!

Vegeta shoota a big ball sphere at Frieza. Frieza then notices the ki sphere heading towards him. He recovers as he goes straight for it and kicks it towards Vegeta. Vegeta and Goku got out of the way as Vegeta's attack was going straight to the others.

Gohan: Guys, we need to-

Piccolo: DOOODGE!!!!

Krillin: Look out!

As soon the attack was about to hit the others, (YN) then stepped up as he then clenches his fist, punches the attack and send sit straight towards a mountain. The attack then hit the mountain as it exploded.

Yamcha: Phew. That was a close one.

Krillin: Thanks (YN), You totally saves our asses.

(YN): Your welcome...