Chp.4

-Author's POV-

Meanwhile at the West City, there was a huge boat at the beach which currently is Bulma's Birthday. She had invited all of her friends to her party as they arrived. Krillin with his wife Android 18 and his daughter Marron, Tien Yamcha, Chiaotzu, Oolong, Master Roshi, Mr. Satan, Buu, Piccolo, Gohan with his wife Videl and his daughter pan, piccolo, Chi-Chi, agoten and Goku. They were all at Bulma's birthday party as they enjoy the party and the food as well.

Chi-Chi: Thanks for inviting us to your birthday party Bulma.

Bulma: Oh your welcome, I can't have fun without my friends.

Yamcha: Wow Bulma, these foods are delicious!

Bulma: Oh Don't thank me, thanks our chefs that I hired for my party for everyone can enjoy themselves and have fun.

Piccolo: Speaking of having fun, I wonder if Goku and Vegeta are having fun as well.

Suddenly, Goku and Vegeta we're having a dual as they were outside near the bought, flying and dialing each other

Bulma: Oh you know...

Chi-Chi: Those two like to train like always.

Goku and vegeta were throwing some punches at each other.

Goku: I Gotta say Vegeta, your getting really stronger and stronger. I'm impress. But are you still able to beat me?

Vegeta: Don't get too cocky Kakarot! I will be stronger than you and I will surpass you with everything I have trained!

Goku: Hehe, Well then let's see this training of yours shall we??

Vegeta and Goku both flew away from each other

Vegeta: Fine! Now, feast your eyes on this Kakarot! I will show you the ultimate-

Goku's stomach then growls

Vegeta: Oh come on!

Goku: Hehe. Sorry Vegeta. But I haven't ate since we came to your wife's Birthday, can we take a break and eat please??

Vegeta: Tch! Fine! But we're going back to our dual fight!

Goku: oh we Will.

Goku and Vegeta flew back to the boat as they started heading over to the party section.

Vegeta: Just to let you know Kakarot, Once we're done eating we will go back to our dual and I will show you hard I've been training to surpass you!

Goku: You always say that, but never do.

Vegeta: Shut up Kakarot! This time I'm for real! Look, let's just go eat, finish up so we can go back to our-

???: Hello Prince Vegeta.

Vegeta then stopped as he heard a voice calling his name.

Vegeta: What!? Someone just said my name!?

Goku: Huh? What are you-

???: And hello to you too, Goku.

Goku: What!? I heard it too Vegeta!

Vegeta: That voice...where have I heard it before?

Vegeta and Goku were looking around to see who were calling their names, someone then stood behind them as they scared them off

???: Bang!

Goku and Vegeta jumped scared as they stood a few step backs away from...Beerus! And whis..