Chp.1

-Paragus POV-

It's been 3 years since the destruction of Planet Vegeta, My grandson is already 8 years old I have lost the two most important people in my life, My son Broly, sure he was dangerous to our race, but by god did he also had a heart to save his very own son, (YN), my grandson. And my wife...Dana...if only I had the chance to save both of you two...then none of you will...will...Dammit! Stay strong Paragus. You also have someone special as well, your grandson....I have to keep him safe and let him be in any dangerous zones

Paragus: (YN)!

I started yelling out is name so he can come and eat already as I had a fish steak ready all cooked and fried, by the way we are inside a cave so we can keep ourselves warm as we had fire for ourselves and to cook as well.

Paragus: (YN)!

I kept yelling his name out, but he hasn't respond...Shit!

Paragus: (YN)! Where are you lad?!

I got up as I started to exit the cave, it was still chilly as it was sunset already..

Paragus: (YN)! The food is ready! Where are you!?

I started to search every where, suddenly I heard laughter coming behind from a huge ice glacier, that must be him, I started following the laughter as I got to it..

Paragus: (YN)??

As I got to the laughter, Not only did I found him, but I also found him with a huge green beast!?!

Paragus: (YN)!!! What the hell are you doing!?!!

(YN): HaHa! Hey grandpa! Look, I found a friend!

Paragus: A friend who's going to end up eating you! Get off from him now!

(YN): Awwww why?? I was having fun with him and he's so much fun to play with.

Paragus: You got off from him right this second boy!

The huge wild beast then approach to me as it growl on me, I started tremble a little in fear as it started to sniff on me, after that, he licks me with his huge slimy tongue...

Paragus: ...gross...

(YN): *chuckles* Look, bah likes you grandpa.

Paragus: Bah!? *sighs* great, you've already gave it a name...

(YN): Grandpa, can we keep it? Please!

Paragus: Absolutely not!

(YN) Awww why? I swear I will take good care of him, and also he really likes me, even you...

I then crossed my arms as I looked away as I started think about it...he really doesn't have anyone to play with, besides me but, I'm about to hit the old ages already....oh boy