chapter 2

14 years later//

Bang bang bang

The title song of Big bang forced me to wake up from my beautiful morning sleep. I was sleeping so peacefully but he had to break my beautiful sweet dream "uggggh Chris why did you do that, you know that very well how much I love my sleep, aiish I hate you"

Suddenly he came close to me and my heartbeat started to beat faster than ever "little flower you should not tell a lie, your nose will get bigger, like your favorite Pinocchio"

I threw my pillow to his face but he caught very fast "for how many years you are going to tease me, I was a little girl back then and who told you that I am telling lie?"

He then flicked my forehead "owww what was that for?" I started to rub my forehead "my little flower you can never hate me because I know you, love me more than yourself"

That caught me off guard and I opened my eyes in a swift.

Sometimes I feel that if he really knows what's going on in my mind and my heart. Yes, I love him, a lot, not as a friend, as any girl loves any boy. But he never realized, how can he? He always considered me as his best friend, nothing more, and sometimes I feel very hurt whenever I saw any girl approaching him.

"Hey, little flower wake up from your daydream, time for school. I am waiting for you at downstairs, don't be late and don't you dare to sleep in the bathroom or I will break the door and carry you on my shoulder, do you understand!" Ugggh he and his nagging which made me roll my eyes "okay I get it, now go.."

He was about to go but then "ooh and one thing, bang bang bang..hahaha "

"Chris..." I threw him my another pillow but he dodged it. I loved the way he teases me, his affection towards me.

After getting ready I went downstairs and saw Chris, Sophia and dad were already in the dining table. I ran towards them and kissed my dad in his cheek ."Good morning dad" "good morning dear, how was your sleep?"

"It was good until someone has to ruin my sleep" I glared at Chris and he was eating like shameless.

"Thank god Chris was there, otherwise you would sleep like a panda, and how many times I have told you if you eat and sleep like this you will definitely get more fat than you are.

I mean, Just look at me. Because of my body, I have become an Instagram model. Do you have any idea how many followers I have? Even Chris has 60k something followers, more than me and he is not even a model. Still, people are crazy about his looks and body.